Shakira Benefits the World by Shopping
Shakira refuses to feel guilty about splashing her cash, because her spending habits help boost the global economy. The "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker used to worry about spending money on material things, but now she's convinced she can benefit the world by shopping.
She says, "I do like to enjoy things any normal girl my age enjoys: I jog in the park, watch really bad movies. I used to feel guilty - I am a Catholic girl after all - but today, the way I see it, shopping keeps the world rolling. A world where people don't consume? The economy gets worse."
Personally, Shakira has dated Antonio de la Rua, the son of former President Argentina Fernando de la Rua, since 2000 and got engaged in March 2001. She has not planned a marriage, writing on her Twitter account on September 4, 2009, "We are neither married nor fighting. We are very together and very good. 9 years!"
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'