Hacker Reported Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox's 'Engagement' on Twitter
Reports suggesting Megan Fox is engaged to her on/off boyfriend Brian Austin Green were sparked by an online impostor allegedly posing as the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star on Twitter.
Online gossip went into overdrive at the weekend, January 16-17, after a person claiming to be Green posted a message on the social networking site about the status of the Hollywood couple's relationship. The Twitter post stated that Green is "engaged and (has) a son from (a) previous relationship."
But GossipCop is reporting the account is a fake and the message was posted by someone posing as Green online. The Twitter page has since been deleted.
Fox and Green first announced their engagement in 2006. They split in June 2009, but subsequently revived their relationship.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences