Hacker Reported Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox's 'Engagement' on Twitter
Reports suggesting Megan Fox is engaged to her on/off boyfriend Brian Austin Green were sparked by an online impostor allegedly posing as the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star on Twitter.
Online gossip went into overdrive at the weekend, January 16-17, after a person claiming to be Green posted a message on the social networking site about the status of the Hollywood couple's relationship. The Twitter post stated that Green is "engaged and (has) a son from (a) previous relationship."
But GossipCop is reporting the account is a fake and the message was posted by someone posing as Green online. The Twitter page has since been deleted.
Fox and Green first announced their engagement in 2006. They split in June 2009, but subsequently revived their relationship.
More Brian Austin Green News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story