Hacker Reported Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox's 'Engagement' on Twitter
Reports suggesting Megan Fox is engaged to her on/off boyfriend Brian Austin Green were sparked by an online impostor allegedly posing as the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star on Twitter.
Online gossip went into overdrive at the weekend, January 16-17, after a person claiming to be Green posted a message on the social networking site about the status of the Hollywood couple's relationship. The Twitter post stated that Green is "engaged and (has) a son from (a) previous relationship."
But GossipCop is reporting the account is a fake and the message was posted by someone posing as Green online. The Twitter page has since been deleted.
Fox and Green first announced their engagement in 2006. They split in June 2009, but subsequently revived their relationship.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal