Hacker Reported Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox's 'Engagement' on Twitter
Reports suggesting Megan Fox is engaged to her on/off boyfriend Brian Austin Green were sparked by an online impostor allegedly posing as the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star on Twitter.
Online gossip went into overdrive at the weekend, January 16-17, after a person claiming to be Green posted a message on the social networking site about the status of the Hollywood couple's relationship. The Twitter post stated that Green is "engaged and (has) a son from (a) previous relationship."
But GossipCop is reporting the account is a fake and the message was posted by someone posing as Green online. The Twitter page has since been deleted.
Fox and Green first announced their engagement in 2006. They split in June 2009, but subsequently revived their relationship.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3