Hacker Reported Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox's 'Engagement' on Twitter
Reports suggesting Megan Fox is engaged to her on/off boyfriend Brian Austin Green were sparked by an online impostor allegedly posing as the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star on Twitter.
Online gossip went into overdrive at the weekend, January 16-17, after a person claiming to be Green posted a message on the social networking site about the status of the Hollywood couple's relationship. The Twitter post stated that Green is "engaged and (has) a son from (a) previous relationship."
But GossipCop is reporting the account is a fake and the message was posted by someone posing as Green online. The Twitter page has since been deleted.
Fox and Green first announced their engagement in 2006. They split in June 2009, but subsequently revived their relationship.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri