Calvin Harris Glad for Quitting His Drunk Habit
DJ Calvin Harris is delighted he quit boozing in 2009 - because it put an end to his drunken antics. The "Acceptable in the '80s" star gave up alcohol to devote more time to his music, and the move has paid off for the London-based DJ.
He says, "I gave up drinking because bad things happened. Things that you just think: 'I really shouldn't have done that.' There have been lots of gigs when I've looked back and gone: 'Oh, it was on television, a lot of people saw that, and I was totally inebriated.' I've had the best year of my life not drinking, it's been great."
Calvin Harris is known as DJ, singer/songwriter and producer. He released his debut studio album "I Created Disco" in the U.K. on June 18, 2007 in which all the tracks were written and composed by him. Later, his second album "Ready for the Weekend" was outed in Australia on August 14, 2009 and hit U.K. stores on August 17, the same year.
More Calvin Harris News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce