Calvin Harris Glad for Quitting His Drunk Habit
DJ Calvin Harris is delighted he quit boozing in 2009 - because it put an end to his drunken antics. The "Acceptable in the '80s" star gave up alcohol to devote more time to his music, and the move has paid off for the London-based DJ.
He says, "I gave up drinking because bad things happened. Things that you just think: 'I really shouldn't have done that.' There have been lots of gigs when I've looked back and gone: 'Oh, it was on television, a lot of people saw that, and I was totally inebriated.' I've had the best year of my life not drinking, it's been great."
Calvin Harris is known as DJ, singer/songwriter and producer. He released his debut studio album "I Created Disco" in the U.K. on June 18, 2007 in which all the tracks were written and composed by him. Later, his second album "Ready for the Weekend" was outed in Australia on August 14, 2009 and hit U.K. stores on August 17, the same year.
More Calvin Harris News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special