Calvin Harris Glad for Quitting His Drunk Habit
DJ Calvin Harris is delighted he quit boozing in 2009 - because it put an end to his drunken antics. The "Acceptable in the '80s" star gave up alcohol to devote more time to his music, and the move has paid off for the London-based DJ.
He says, "I gave up drinking because bad things happened. Things that you just think: 'I really shouldn't have done that.' There have been lots of gigs when I've looked back and gone: 'Oh, it was on television, a lot of people saw that, and I was totally inebriated.' I've had the best year of my life not drinking, it's been great."
Calvin Harris is known as DJ, singer/songwriter and producer. He released his debut studio album "I Created Disco" in the U.K. on June 18, 2007 in which all the tracks were written and composed by him. Later, his second album "Ready for the Weekend" was outed in Australia on August 14, 2009 and hit U.K. stores on August 17, the same year.
More Calvin Harris News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen