Calvin Harris Glad for Quitting His Drunk Habit
DJ Calvin Harris is delighted he quit boozing in 2009 - because it put an end to his drunken antics. The "Acceptable in the '80s" star gave up alcohol to devote more time to his music, and the move has paid off for the London-based DJ.
He says, "I gave up drinking because bad things happened. Things that you just think: 'I really shouldn't have done that.' There have been lots of gigs when I've looked back and gone: 'Oh, it was on television, a lot of people saw that, and I was totally inebriated.' I've had the best year of my life not drinking, it's been great."
Calvin Harris is known as DJ, singer/songwriter and producer. He released his debut studio album "I Created Disco" in the U.K. on June 18, 2007 in which all the tracks were written and composed by him. Later, his second album "Ready for the Weekend" was outed in Australia on August 14, 2009 and hit U.K. stores on August 17, the same year.
More Calvin Harris News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris