Teri Hatcher Goes to Work on Bike
Actress Teri Hatcher pedals 50 miles to the set of "Desperate Housewives" and back home every week. The star got on her bike after taking part in the Malibu Triathlon in California in 2009 and finding she liked life in the saddle.
And now she cycles the five miles to work and back daily. She says, "Some weekends, my girlfriends and I will do a more beautiful ride, like a 40-mile ride on Mulholland Drive."
Hatcher reveals the bike was a birthday gift: "One night I came home from work late, and there it was, with a big bow and a card signed by all my girlfriends. I started crying. It was very sweet."
Teri Hatcher has recently completed her first sporting challenge when she joined California's Malibu Triathlon in September 2009. At that time, she crossed the finish line in just over two hours and six minutes and claimed that she's ready to do it again in 2010.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit