Teri Hatcher Goes to Work on Bike
Actress Teri Hatcher pedals 50 miles to the set of "Desperate Housewives" and back home every week. The star got on her bike after taking part in the Malibu Triathlon in California in 2009 and finding she liked life in the saddle.
And now she cycles the five miles to work and back daily. She says, "Some weekends, my girlfriends and I will do a more beautiful ride, like a 40-mile ride on Mulholland Drive."
Hatcher reveals the bike was a birthday gift: "One night I came home from work late, and there it was, with a big bow and a card signed by all my girlfriends. I started crying. It was very sweet."
Teri Hatcher has recently completed her first sporting challenge when she joined California's Malibu Triathlon in September 2009. At that time, she crossed the finish line in just over two hours and six minutes and claimed that she's ready to do it again in 2010.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos