Teri Hatcher Goes to Work on Bike
Actress Teri Hatcher pedals 50 miles to the set of "Desperate Housewives" and back home every week. The star got on her bike after taking part in the Malibu Triathlon in California in 2009 and finding she liked life in the saddle.
And now she cycles the five miles to work and back daily. She says, "Some weekends, my girlfriends and I will do a more beautiful ride, like a 40-mile ride on Mulholland Drive."
Hatcher reveals the bike was a birthday gift: "One night I came home from work late, and there it was, with a big bow and a card signed by all my girlfriends. I started crying. It was very sweet."
Teri Hatcher has recently completed her first sporting challenge when she joined California's Malibu Triathlon in September 2009. At that time, she crossed the finish line in just over two hours and six minutes and claimed that she's ready to do it again in 2010.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March