Teri Hatcher Goes to Work on Bike
Actress Teri Hatcher pedals 50 miles to the set of "Desperate Housewives" and back home every week. The star got on her bike after taking part in the Malibu Triathlon in California in 2009 and finding she liked life in the saddle.
And now she cycles the five miles to work and back daily. She says, "Some weekends, my girlfriends and I will do a more beautiful ride, like a 40-mile ride on Mulholland Drive."
Hatcher reveals the bike was a birthday gift: "One night I came home from work late, and there it was, with a big bow and a card signed by all my girlfriends. I started crying. It was very sweet."
Teri Hatcher has recently completed her first sporting challenge when she joined California's Malibu Triathlon in September 2009. At that time, she crossed the finish line in just over two hours and six minutes and claimed that she's ready to do it again in 2010.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role