Teri Hatcher Goes to Work on Bike
Actress Teri Hatcher pedals 50 miles to the set of "Desperate Housewives" and back home every week. The star got on her bike after taking part in the Malibu Triathlon in California in 2009 and finding she liked life in the saddle.
And now she cycles the five miles to work and back daily. She says, "Some weekends, my girlfriends and I will do a more beautiful ride, like a 40-mile ride on Mulholland Drive."
Hatcher reveals the bike was a birthday gift: "One night I came home from work late, and there it was, with a big bow and a card signed by all my girlfriends. I started crying. It was very sweet."
Teri Hatcher has recently completed her first sporting challenge when she joined California's Malibu Triathlon in September 2009. At that time, she crossed the finish line in just over two hours and six minutes and claimed that she's ready to do it again in 2010.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie