Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Treat Simon Baker With Special Duet at G'Day Gala
Aussie actor Simon Baker received a tuneful treat as he was honored at the G'Day USA gala on Saturday, January 16 - fellow antipodeans Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban sang him a duet. "The Mentalist" actor was picking up an Excellence in Television and Film Award, along with "Muriel's Wedding" star Toni Collette, at the Aussie ex-patriates' ball, which takes place annually in Hollywood during Los Angeles' Australia Week.
And Kidman, who was scheduled to present the award, gave Baker a taste of home as she appeared on stage with her husband - before kicking off her shoes and dancing and singing while Urban strummed Men at Work classic, "Down Under". The pair playfully changed the lyrics to, "His name is Simon Baker. Surfer dude. Home renovator. He was bound to be a Hollywood player."
And Baker was thrilled with the presentation, quipping: "Wow. That song is something. That was a bit of a treat." Golfer Greg Norman was also feted at the ceremony.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says