Marion Cotillard and Franz Ferdinand Hit Studio for Dior Duet
French Oscar winner Marion Cotillard has teamed up with Scottish rockers Franz Ferdinand to record a new song for fashion house Dior. The "Nine" star, who is the face of the French brand, has stepped up to the microphone to sing lead vocals on Franz Ferdinand's "The Eyes Of Mars".
The tune will accompany a new Dior commercial, starring Cotillard, who portrayed torch singer Edith Piaf in "La Vie en Rose". The role won her a Best Actress Oscar in 2008.
Her project with Franz Ferdinand aside, Marion Cotillard was recently awarded with Best Actress prize at 2010 Palm Spring Festival for her role of Luisa Contini in "Nine". In the musical, she stars alongside Daniel Day-Lewis, Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson and Judi Dench.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal