Marion Cotillard and Franz Ferdinand Hit Studio for Dior Duet
French Oscar winner Marion Cotillard has teamed up with Scottish rockers Franz Ferdinand to record a new song for fashion house Dior. The "Nine" star, who is the face of the French brand, has stepped up to the microphone to sing lead vocals on Franz Ferdinand's "The Eyes Of Mars".
The tune will accompany a new Dior commercial, starring Cotillard, who portrayed torch singer Edith Piaf in "La Vie en Rose". The role won her a Best Actress Oscar in 2008.
Her project with Franz Ferdinand aside, Marion Cotillard was recently awarded with Best Actress prize at 2010 Palm Spring Festival for her role of Luisa Contini in "Nine". In the musical, she stars alongside Daniel Day-Lewis, Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson and Judi Dench.
More Marion Cotillard News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs