Marion Cotillard and Franz Ferdinand Hit Studio for Dior Duet
French Oscar winner Marion Cotillard has teamed up with Scottish rockers Franz Ferdinand to record a new song for fashion house Dior. The "Nine" star, who is the face of the French brand, has stepped up to the microphone to sing lead vocals on Franz Ferdinand's "The Eyes Of Mars".
The tune will accompany a new Dior commercial, starring Cotillard, who portrayed torch singer Edith Piaf in "La Vie en Rose". The role won her a Best Actress Oscar in 2008.
Her project with Franz Ferdinand aside, Marion Cotillard was recently awarded with Best Actress prize at 2010 Palm Spring Festival for her role of Luisa Contini in "Nine". In the musical, she stars alongside Daniel Day-Lewis, Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson and Judi Dench.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival