Marion Cotillard and Franz Ferdinand Hit Studio for Dior Duet
French Oscar winner Marion Cotillard has teamed up with Scottish rockers Franz Ferdinand to record a new song for fashion house Dior. The "Nine" star, who is the face of the French brand, has stepped up to the microphone to sing lead vocals on Franz Ferdinand's "The Eyes Of Mars".
The tune will accompany a new Dior commercial, starring Cotillard, who portrayed torch singer Edith Piaf in "La Vie en Rose". The role won her a Best Actress Oscar in 2008.
Her project with Franz Ferdinand aside, Marion Cotillard was recently awarded with Best Actress prize at 2010 Palm Spring Festival for her role of Luisa Contini in "Nine". In the musical, she stars alongside Daniel Day-Lewis, Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson and Judi Dench.
More Marion Cotillard News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences