Rihanna and Matt Kemp's Romance Goes Public
Rihanna and her baseball star beau Matt Kemp went public with their romance on Saturday night, January 16, when they sat courtside at the Los Angeles Clippers' basketball clash with the Cleveland Cavaliers. The fling first hit the headlines over Christmas when the pair was spotted vacationing in Mexico together, and the singer has been spotted with the Los Angeles Dodgers star many times since.
And, on Saturday, it seemed like neither cared who knew about their romance - a newly-blond Rihanna beamed for TV cameras when she was spotted sitting next to Kemp. At one point, she even stood up to wave to fans. Meanwhile, Kemp just sat chuckling at all the attention.
A Clippers fan at the game says, "It was clear they're very much a couple. When the cameras weren't on them, they were very affectionate. There was no cuddling and kissing, but it was clear they're very very fond of each other."
More Rihanna News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group