Rihanna and Matt Kemp's Romance Goes Public
Rihanna and her baseball star beau Matt Kemp went public with their romance on Saturday night, January 16, when they sat courtside at the Los Angeles Clippers' basketball clash with the Cleveland Cavaliers. The fling first hit the headlines over Christmas when the pair was spotted vacationing in Mexico together, and the singer has been spotted with the Los Angeles Dodgers star many times since.
And, on Saturday, it seemed like neither cared who knew about their romance - a newly-blond Rihanna beamed for TV cameras when she was spotted sitting next to Kemp. At one point, she even stood up to wave to fans. Meanwhile, Kemp just sat chuckling at all the attention.
A Clippers fan at the game says, "It was clear they're very much a couple. When the cameras weren't on them, they were very affectionate. There was no cuddling and kissing, but it was clear they're very very fond of each other."
More Rihanna News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna