Rihanna and Matt Kemp's Romance Goes Public
Rihanna and her baseball star beau Matt Kemp went public with their romance on Saturday night, January 16, when they sat courtside at the Los Angeles Clippers' basketball clash with the Cleveland Cavaliers. The fling first hit the headlines over Christmas when the pair was spotted vacationing in Mexico together, and the singer has been spotted with the Los Angeles Dodgers star many times since.
And, on Saturday, it seemed like neither cared who knew about their romance - a newly-blond Rihanna beamed for TV cameras when she was spotted sitting next to Kemp. At one point, she even stood up to wave to fans. Meanwhile, Kemp just sat chuckling at all the attention.
A Clippers fan at the game says, "It was clear they're very much a couple. When the cameras weren't on them, they were very affectionate. There was no cuddling and kissing, but it was clear they're very very fond of each other."
More Rihanna News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake