Rihanna and Matt Kemp's Romance Goes Public
Rihanna and her baseball star beau Matt Kemp went public with their romance on Saturday night, January 16, when they sat courtside at the Los Angeles Clippers' basketball clash with the Cleveland Cavaliers. The fling first hit the headlines over Christmas when the pair was spotted vacationing in Mexico together, and the singer has been spotted with the Los Angeles Dodgers star many times since.
And, on Saturday, it seemed like neither cared who knew about their romance - a newly-blond Rihanna beamed for TV cameras when she was spotted sitting next to Kemp. At one point, she even stood up to wave to fans. Meanwhile, Kemp just sat chuckling at all the attention.
A Clippers fan at the game says, "It was clear they're very much a couple. When the cameras weren't on them, they were very affectionate. There was no cuddling and kissing, but it was clear they're very very fond of each other."
More Rihanna News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum