Rihanna and Matt Kemp's Romance Goes Public
Rihanna and her baseball star beau Matt Kemp went public with their romance on Saturday night, January 16, when they sat courtside at the Los Angeles Clippers' basketball clash with the Cleveland Cavaliers. The fling first hit the headlines over Christmas when the pair was spotted vacationing in Mexico together, and the singer has been spotted with the Los Angeles Dodgers star many times since.
And, on Saturday, it seemed like neither cared who knew about their romance - a newly-blond Rihanna beamed for TV cameras when she was spotted sitting next to Kemp. At one point, she even stood up to wave to fans. Meanwhile, Kemp just sat chuckling at all the attention.
A Clippers fan at the game says, "It was clear they're very much a couple. When the cameras weren't on them, they were very affectionate. There was no cuddling and kissing, but it was clear they're very very fond of each other."
More Rihanna News
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Host Twerk-a-Thon Poolside in Sexy Leopard Bikinis
- Rob Kardashian Is 'Killing Himself' Following Split From Blac Chyna
- 'Fargo' May Not Return for Season 4