Monica Bellucci Pregnant With Her Second Child
European arthouse movie couple Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassel are expecting their second child in spring 2010. The Italian actress first became a mum five years ago when daughter Deva was born.
A family friend tells People that the star is due with her second child at the end of spring. In addition, a source says that she is approximately three months along in her pregnancy.
The 45-year-old former model and "Ocean's Thirteen" star Cassel have been married since 1999 after the two met while filming movie "L'appartement" in 1996. Three years after tying the knot, they made onscreen reunion in film "Irreversible".
Recently, Monica Bellucci's big screen project "Baaria" was nominated for Best Foreign Language Film at 2010 Golden Globe Awards, but "The White Ribbon" from Germany beat it successfully. Bellucci also plays in the upcoming flick, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" with Nicolas Cage.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'