Monica Bellucci Pregnant With Her Second Child
European arthouse movie couple Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassel are expecting their second child in spring 2010. The Italian actress first became a mum five years ago when daughter Deva was born.
A family friend tells People that the star is due with her second child at the end of spring. In addition, a source says that she is approximately three months along in her pregnancy.
The 45-year-old former model and "Ocean's Thirteen" star Cassel have been married since 1999 after the two met while filming movie "L'appartement" in 1996. Three years after tying the knot, they made onscreen reunion in film "Irreversible".
Recently, Monica Bellucci's big screen project "Baaria" was nominated for Best Foreign Language Film at 2010 Golden Globe Awards, but "The White Ribbon" from Germany beat it successfully. Bellucci also plays in the upcoming flick, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" with Nicolas Cage.
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas