Monica Bellucci Pregnant With Her Second Child
European arthouse movie couple Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassel are expecting their second child in spring 2010. The Italian actress first became a mum five years ago when daughter Deva was born.
A family friend tells People that the star is due with her second child at the end of spring. In addition, a source says that she is approximately three months along in her pregnancy.
The 45-year-old former model and "Ocean's Thirteen" star Cassel have been married since 1999 after the two met while filming movie "L'appartement" in 1996. Three years after tying the knot, they made onscreen reunion in film "Irreversible".
Recently, Monica Bellucci's big screen project "Baaria" was nominated for Best Foreign Language Film at 2010 Golden Globe Awards, but "The White Ribbon" from Germany beat it successfully. Bellucci also plays in the upcoming flick, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" with Nicolas Cage.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors