Monica Bellucci Pregnant With Her Second Child
European arthouse movie couple Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassel are expecting their second child in spring 2010. The Italian actress first became a mum five years ago when daughter Deva was born.
A family friend tells People that the star is due with her second child at the end of spring. In addition, a source says that she is approximately three months along in her pregnancy.
The 45-year-old former model and "Ocean's Thirteen" star Cassel have been married since 1999 after the two met while filming movie "L'appartement" in 1996. Three years after tying the knot, they made onscreen reunion in film "Irreversible".
Recently, Monica Bellucci's big screen project "Baaria" was nominated for Best Foreign Language Film at 2010 Golden Globe Awards, but "The White Ribbon" from Germany beat it successfully. Bellucci also plays in the upcoming flick, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" with Nicolas Cage.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!