Evangeline Lilly Regrets Stealing 'Lost' Letter
"Lost" star Evangeline Lilly regrets stealing a revealing letter written to TV series character Sawyer at the end of the first season - because the piece of television history was destroyed in a house fire. The actress sneaked off with the letter, which exposed the dastardly past of Josh Holloway's character on the desert island drama, because she thought it would be worth a lot of money one day.
She says, "It completely backfired... I took the original 'Mr. Sawyer' letter. I thought, 'This is a good take,' and then it burned in my house fire... so I'm kinda hesitant to take anything else."
In TV series "Lost", Evangeline Lilly portrays Katherine Anne "Kate" Austen, starring opposite Naveen Andrews, Jeremy Davies, Matthew Fox and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. Through her role in the TV series, she earned nomination for Best Actress in a Drama at 2007 Golden Globe Awards.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama