Evangeline Lilly Regrets Stealing 'Lost' Letter
"Lost" star Evangeline Lilly regrets stealing a revealing letter written to TV series character Sawyer at the end of the first season - because the piece of television history was destroyed in a house fire. The actress sneaked off with the letter, which exposed the dastardly past of Josh Holloway's character on the desert island drama, because she thought it would be worth a lot of money one day.
She says, "It completely backfired... I took the original 'Mr. Sawyer' letter. I thought, 'This is a good take,' and then it burned in my house fire... so I'm kinda hesitant to take anything else."
In TV series "Lost", Evangeline Lilly portrays Katherine Anne "Kate" Austen, starring opposite Naveen Andrews, Jeremy Davies, Matthew Fox and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. Through her role in the TV series, she earned nomination for Best Actress in a Drama at 2007 Golden Globe Awards.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video