Evangeline Lilly Regrets Stealing 'Lost' Letter
"Lost" star Evangeline Lilly regrets stealing a revealing letter written to TV series character Sawyer at the end of the first season - because the piece of television history was destroyed in a house fire. The actress sneaked off with the letter, which exposed the dastardly past of Josh Holloway's character on the desert island drama, because she thought it would be worth a lot of money one day.
She says, "It completely backfired... I took the original 'Mr. Sawyer' letter. I thought, 'This is a good take,' and then it burned in my house fire... so I'm kinda hesitant to take anything else."
In TV series "Lost", Evangeline Lilly portrays Katherine Anne "Kate" Austen, starring opposite Naveen Andrews, Jeremy Davies, Matthew Fox and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. Through her role in the TV series, she earned nomination for Best Actress in a Drama at 2007 Golden Globe Awards.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says