Evangeline Lilly Regrets Stealing 'Lost' Letter
"Lost" star Evangeline Lilly regrets stealing a revealing letter written to TV series character Sawyer at the end of the first season - because the piece of television history was destroyed in a house fire. The actress sneaked off with the letter, which exposed the dastardly past of Josh Holloway's character on the desert island drama, because she thought it would be worth a lot of money one day.
She says, "It completely backfired... I took the original 'Mr. Sawyer' letter. I thought, 'This is a good take,' and then it burned in my house fire... so I'm kinda hesitant to take anything else."
In TV series "Lost", Evangeline Lilly portrays Katherine Anne "Kate" Austen, starring opposite Naveen Andrews, Jeremy Davies, Matthew Fox and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. Through her role in the TV series, she earned nomination for Best Actress in a Drama at 2007 Golden Globe Awards.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent