Evangeline Lilly Regrets Stealing 'Lost' Letter
"Lost" star Evangeline Lilly regrets stealing a revealing letter written to TV series character Sawyer at the end of the first season - because the piece of television history was destroyed in a house fire. The actress sneaked off with the letter, which exposed the dastardly past of Josh Holloway's character on the desert island drama, because she thought it would be worth a lot of money one day.
She says, "It completely backfired... I took the original 'Mr. Sawyer' letter. I thought, 'This is a good take,' and then it burned in my house fire... so I'm kinda hesitant to take anything else."
In TV series "Lost", Evangeline Lilly portrays Katherine Anne "Kate" Austen, starring opposite Naveen Andrews, Jeremy Davies, Matthew Fox and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. Through her role in the TV series, she earned nomination for Best Actress in a Drama at 2007 Golden Globe Awards.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked