Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper to Move in New House Together
Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper have reportedly moved in together after paying almost $5 million for a three-bedroom home in Pacific Palisades, California. The couple has been dating since summer 2009 and started house hunting in late 2009.
The new home will be renovated before the couple moves in, according to RealEstalker.com. It's the first home Zellweger has bought in Los Angeles since she sold her Bel Air pad to "Will & Grace" star Debra Messing in 2004 and moved to New York state.
Previously, Renee Zellweger dated Jim Carrey, but their relationship ended in December 2000. The "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" actress then married to singer Kenny Chesney on May 9, 2005. Four months later, however, the two announced their plans for an annulment, which was finalized in late December 2005.
More Renee Zellweger News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs