Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper to Move in New House Together
Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper have reportedly moved in together after paying almost $5 million for a three-bedroom home in Pacific Palisades, California. The couple has been dating since summer 2009 and started house hunting in late 2009.
The new home will be renovated before the couple moves in, according to RealEstalker.com. It's the first home Zellweger has bought in Los Angeles since she sold her Bel Air pad to "Will & Grace" star Debra Messing in 2004 and moved to New York state.
Previously, Renee Zellweger dated Jim Carrey, but their relationship ended in December 2000. The "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" actress then married to singer Kenny Chesney on May 9, 2005. Four months later, however, the two announced their plans for an annulment, which was finalized in late December 2005.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'