Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper to Move in New House Together
Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper have reportedly moved in together after paying almost $5 million for a three-bedroom home in Pacific Palisades, California. The couple has been dating since summer 2009 and started house hunting in late 2009.
The new home will be renovated before the couple moves in, according to RealEstalker.com. It's the first home Zellweger has bought in Los Angeles since she sold her Bel Air pad to "Will & Grace" star Debra Messing in 2004 and moved to New York state.
Previously, Renee Zellweger dated Jim Carrey, but their relationship ended in December 2000. The "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" actress then married to singer Kenny Chesney on May 9, 2005. Four months later, however, the two announced their plans for an annulment, which was finalized in late December 2005.
More Renee Zellweger News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party