Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper to Move in New House Together
Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper have reportedly moved in together after paying almost $5 million for a three-bedroom home in Pacific Palisades, California. The couple has been dating since summer 2009 and started house hunting in late 2009.
The new home will be renovated before the couple moves in, according to RealEstalker.com. It's the first home Zellweger has bought in Los Angeles since she sold her Bel Air pad to "Will & Grace" star Debra Messing in 2004 and moved to New York state.
Previously, Renee Zellweger dated Jim Carrey, but their relationship ended in December 2000. The "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" actress then married to singer Kenny Chesney on May 9, 2005. Four months later, however, the two announced their plans for an annulment, which was finalized in late December 2005.
More Renee Zellweger News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says