Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper to Move in New House Together
Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper have reportedly moved in together after paying almost $5 million for a three-bedroom home in Pacific Palisades, California. The couple has been dating since summer 2009 and started house hunting in late 2009.
The new home will be renovated before the couple moves in, according to RealEstalker.com. It's the first home Zellweger has bought in Los Angeles since she sold her Bel Air pad to "Will & Grace" star Debra Messing in 2004 and moved to New York state.
Previously, Renee Zellweger dated Jim Carrey, but their relationship ended in December 2000. The "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" actress then married to singer Kenny Chesney on May 9, 2005. Four months later, however, the two announced their plans for an annulment, which was finalized in late December 2005.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent