Snoop Dogg Stunned Knowing He's Not as Black as He Thinks
Rapper Snoop Dogg discovered he's not as black as he thinks he is on late night TV in America on Thursday, January 15 - an official DNA test proved he's only 71 percent sub-Saharan African. The hitmaker agreed to swab his saliva prior to his appearance on chat show "Lopez Tonight" and was shocked with the genealogy results that came back.
He's six percent European and 23 percent Native American - but he has no Asian in him. Stunned he wasn't more than 80 percent African, he quipped, "We got to have a re-vote. This ain't right."
Aside from the DNA test, Grammy Award nominated-rapper Snoop Dogg released his debut record "Doggystyle" on November 23, 1993 and just outed his tenth studio album "Malice N Wonderland" on December 8, 2009. In addition to his singing career, he has played in several movies such as "Hood of Horror", "Soul Plane" and "Brothers".
More Snoop Dogg News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story