Snoop Dogg Stunned Knowing He's Not as Black as He Thinks
Rapper Snoop Dogg discovered he's not as black as he thinks he is on late night TV in America on Thursday, January 15 - an official DNA test proved he's only 71 percent sub-Saharan African. The hitmaker agreed to swab his saliva prior to his appearance on chat show "Lopez Tonight" and was shocked with the genealogy results that came back.
He's six percent European and 23 percent Native American - but he has no Asian in him. Stunned he wasn't more than 80 percent African, he quipped, "We got to have a re-vote. This ain't right."
Aside from the DNA test, Grammy Award nominated-rapper Snoop Dogg released his debut record "Doggystyle" on November 23, 1993 and just outed his tenth studio album "Malice N Wonderland" on December 8, 2009. In addition to his singing career, he has played in several movies such as "Hood of Horror", "Soul Plane" and "Brothers".
More Snoop Dogg News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences