Snoop Dogg Stunned Knowing He's Not as Black as He Thinks
Rapper Snoop Dogg discovered he's not as black as he thinks he is on late night TV in America on Thursday, January 15 - an official DNA test proved he's only 71 percent sub-Saharan African. The hitmaker agreed to swab his saliva prior to his appearance on chat show "Lopez Tonight" and was shocked with the genealogy results that came back.
He's six percent European and 23 percent Native American - but he has no Asian in him. Stunned he wasn't more than 80 percent African, he quipped, "We got to have a re-vote. This ain't right."
Aside from the DNA test, Grammy Award nominated-rapper Snoop Dogg released his debut record "Doggystyle" on November 23, 1993 and just outed his tenth studio album "Malice N Wonderland" on December 8, 2009. In addition to his singing career, he has played in several movies such as "Hood of Horror", "Soul Plane" and "Brothers".
More Snoop Dogg News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny