Snoop Dogg Stunned Knowing He's Not as Black as He Thinks
Rapper Snoop Dogg discovered he's not as black as he thinks he is on late night TV in America on Thursday, January 15 - an official DNA test proved he's only 71 percent sub-Saharan African. The hitmaker agreed to swab his saliva prior to his appearance on chat show "Lopez Tonight" and was shocked with the genealogy results that came back.
He's six percent European and 23 percent Native American - but he has no Asian in him. Stunned he wasn't more than 80 percent African, he quipped, "We got to have a re-vote. This ain't right."
Aside from the DNA test, Grammy Award nominated-rapper Snoop Dogg released his debut record "Doggystyle" on November 23, 1993 and just outed his tenth studio album "Malice N Wonderland" on December 8, 2009. In addition to his singing career, he has played in several movies such as "Hood of Horror", "Soul Plane" and "Brothers".
More Snoop Dogg News
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details