Snoop Dogg Stunned Knowing He's Not as Black as He Thinks
Rapper Snoop Dogg discovered he's not as black as he thinks he is on late night TV in America on Thursday, January 15 - an official DNA test proved he's only 71 percent sub-Saharan African. The hitmaker agreed to swab his saliva prior to his appearance on chat show "Lopez Tonight" and was shocked with the genealogy results that came back.
He's six percent European and 23 percent Native American - but he has no Asian in him. Stunned he wasn't more than 80 percent African, he quipped, "We got to have a re-vote. This ain't right."
Aside from the DNA test, Grammy Award nominated-rapper Snoop Dogg released his debut record "Doggystyle" on November 23, 1993 and just outed his tenth studio album "Malice N Wonderland" on December 8, 2009. In addition to his singing career, he has played in several movies such as "Hood of Horror", "Soul Plane" and "Brothers".
More Snoop Dogg News
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies