Annalynne McCord Pleads for Haiti Earthquake Support on Twitter
Annalynne McCord has joined the Twitter craze - to urge fans to make donations to help the victims of Tuesday's, January 12, 2010, Haiti earthquake. The "90210" star was volunteering in Haiti in December 2009, just three weeks before the tragedy struck, taking thousands of lives and leaving more than a million people homeless.
Now she's desperate to help boost relief funds - and she's joined the social networking website to encourage users to give generously. In a series of posts on Twitter, the blond beauty writes, "I finally did it! I actually AM AnnaLynne McCord to all you identity thieves! But this is me AnnaLynne and I officially just 'TWEETED'!"
"Okay everybody! Time to get busy! Haiti needs our help, desperately! I was there 3 weeks ago volunteering with AFPJ (Artists for Peace and Justice)! Please donate to them! Why didn't I do this before! You guys are awesome. I've been on 31 minutes and have over a hundred followers!!! You guys ROCK!!!"
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character