Annalynne McCord Pleads for Haiti Earthquake Support on Twitter
Annalynne McCord has joined the Twitter craze - to urge fans to make donations to help the victims of Tuesday's, January 12, 2010, Haiti earthquake. The "90210" star was volunteering in Haiti in December 2009, just three weeks before the tragedy struck, taking thousands of lives and leaving more than a million people homeless.
Now she's desperate to help boost relief funds - and she's joined the social networking website to encourage users to give generously. In a series of posts on Twitter, the blond beauty writes, "I finally did it! I actually AM AnnaLynne McCord to all you identity thieves! But this is me AnnaLynne and I officially just 'TWEETED'!"
"Okay everybody! Time to get busy! Haiti needs our help, desperately! I was there 3 weeks ago volunteering with AFPJ (Artists for Peace and Justice)! Please donate to them! Why didn't I do this before! You guys are awesome. I've been on 31 minutes and have over a hundred followers!!! You guys ROCK!!!"
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?