Annalynne McCord Pleads for Haiti Earthquake Support on Twitter
Annalynne McCord has joined the Twitter craze - to urge fans to make donations to help the victims of Tuesday's, January 12, 2010, Haiti earthquake. The "90210" star was volunteering in Haiti in December 2009, just three weeks before the tragedy struck, taking thousands of lives and leaving more than a million people homeless.
Now she's desperate to help boost relief funds - and she's joined the social networking website to encourage users to give generously. In a series of posts on Twitter, the blond beauty writes, "I finally did it! I actually AM AnnaLynne McCord to all you identity thieves! But this is me AnnaLynne and I officially just 'TWEETED'!"
"Okay everybody! Time to get busy! Haiti needs our help, desperately! I was there 3 weeks ago volunteering with AFPJ (Artists for Peace and Justice)! Please donate to them! Why didn't I do this before! You guys are awesome. I've been on 31 minutes and have over a hundred followers!!! You guys ROCK!!!"
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding