Annalynne McCord Pleads for Haiti Earthquake Support on Twitter
Annalynne McCord has joined the Twitter craze - to urge fans to make donations to help the victims of Tuesday's, January 12, 2010, Haiti earthquake. The "90210" star was volunteering in Haiti in December 2009, just three weeks before the tragedy struck, taking thousands of lives and leaving more than a million people homeless.
Now she's desperate to help boost relief funds - and she's joined the social networking website to encourage users to give generously. In a series of posts on Twitter, the blond beauty writes, "I finally did it! I actually AM AnnaLynne McCord to all you identity thieves! But this is me AnnaLynne and I officially just 'TWEETED'!"
"Okay everybody! Time to get busy! Haiti needs our help, desperately! I was there 3 weeks ago volunteering with AFPJ (Artists for Peace and Justice)! Please donate to them! Why didn't I do this before! You guys are awesome. I've been on 31 minutes and have over a hundred followers!!! You guys ROCK!!!"
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked