Annalynne McCord Pleads for Haiti Earthquake Support on Twitter
Annalynne McCord has joined the Twitter craze - to urge fans to make donations to help the victims of Tuesday's, January 12, 2010, Haiti earthquake. The "90210" star was volunteering in Haiti in December 2009, just three weeks before the tragedy struck, taking thousands of lives and leaving more than a million people homeless.
Now she's desperate to help boost relief funds - and she's joined the social networking website to encourage users to give generously. In a series of posts on Twitter, the blond beauty writes, "I finally did it! I actually AM AnnaLynne McCord to all you identity thieves! But this is me AnnaLynne and I officially just 'TWEETED'!"
"Okay everybody! Time to get busy! Haiti needs our help, desperately! I was there 3 weeks ago volunteering with AFPJ (Artists for Peace and Justice)! Please donate to them! Why didn't I do this before! You guys are awesome. I've been on 31 minutes and have over a hundred followers!!! You guys ROCK!!!"
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease