Snoop Dogg Signed Cypress Hill to Priority Records
Rap mogul Snoop Dogg has made his first big move as a record company executive - he has signed "Cypress Hill" to Priority Records.
The new creative chairman of the label plans to "open up the doors to new talent as well as turning back time on the old talent - the N.W.As, the The D.O.C.s, the Ice Cubes; the records that made the west coat (of America) what it is", and his first major deal is a big deal. He says, "I just signed west coast's finest off the east side (of Los Angeles), Cypress Hill."
Snoop was joined by his new signings during a performance on Thursday night's, January 14, "Lopez Tonight" TV show in America. The trio teamed up for a rendition of Cypress Hill classic "Insane in the Brain."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy