Snoop Dogg Signed Cypress Hill to Priority Records
Rap mogul Snoop Dogg has made his first big move as a record company executive - he has signed "Cypress Hill" to Priority Records.
The new creative chairman of the label plans to "open up the doors to new talent as well as turning back time on the old talent - the N.W.As, the The D.O.C.s, the Ice Cubes; the records that made the west coat (of America) what it is", and his first major deal is a big deal. He says, "I just signed west coast's finest off the east side (of Los Angeles), Cypress Hill."
Snoop was joined by his new signings during a performance on Thursday night's, January 14, "Lopez Tonight" TV show in America. The trio teamed up for a rendition of Cypress Hill classic "Insane in the Brain."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal