Snoop Dogg Signed Cypress Hill to Priority Records
Rap mogul Snoop Dogg has made his first big move as a record company executive - he has signed "Cypress Hill" to Priority Records.
The new creative chairman of the label plans to "open up the doors to new talent as well as turning back time on the old talent - the N.W.As, the The D.O.C.s, the Ice Cubes; the records that made the west coat (of America) what it is", and his first major deal is a big deal. He says, "I just signed west coast's finest off the east side (of Los Angeles), Cypress Hill."
Snoop was joined by his new signings during a performance on Thursday night's, January 14, "Lopez Tonight" TV show in America. The trio teamed up for a rendition of Cypress Hill classic "Insane in the Brain."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed