Snoop Dogg Signed Cypress Hill to Priority Records
Rap mogul Snoop Dogg has made his first big move as a record company executive - he has signed "Cypress Hill" to Priority Records.
The new creative chairman of the label plans to "open up the doors to new talent as well as turning back time on the old talent - the N.W.As, the The D.O.C.s, the Ice Cubes; the records that made the west coat (of America) what it is", and his first major deal is a big deal. He says, "I just signed west coast's finest off the east side (of Los Angeles), Cypress Hill."
Snoop was joined by his new signings during a performance on Thursday night's, January 14, "Lopez Tonight" TV show in America. The trio teamed up for a rendition of Cypress Hill classic "Insane in the Brain."
More Snoop Dogg News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?