Snoop Dogg Signed Cypress Hill to Priority Records
Rap mogul Snoop Dogg has made his first big move as a record company executive - he has signed "Cypress Hill" to Priority Records.
The new creative chairman of the label plans to "open up the doors to new talent as well as turning back time on the old talent - the N.W.As, the The D.O.C.s, the Ice Cubes; the records that made the west coat (of America) what it is", and his first major deal is a big deal. He says, "I just signed west coast's finest off the east side (of Los Angeles), Cypress Hill."
Snoop was joined by his new signings during a performance on Thursday night's, January 14, "Lopez Tonight" TV show in America. The trio teamed up for a rendition of Cypress Hill classic "Insane in the Brain."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt