Ailing Dennis Hopper Files for Divorce From Victoria Duffy
Ailing actor Dennis Hopper has filed for divorce from his wife of 13 years. Court records reveal the "Easy Rider" star, who is battling prostate cancer, has begun proceedings to end the union, citing irreconcilable differences. Hopper, 73, is preparing spousal support for Victoria Duffy, the mother of his six-year-old daughter Galen.
In 2009, Dennis revealed he had been quietly battling cancer since 2002. Recent tabloid reports suggest his condition has deteriorated and that he was "facing his final days".
Dennis Hopper, who has played in several movies such as "An American Carol", "Sleepwalking", "Hell Ride" and "Land of the Dead", married Victoria on April 13, 1996. Victoria is Dennis' fifth wife. He previously married actress Katherine LaNasa, with whom he has son Henry Lee Hopper. However, they got divorced in April 1992.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs