Ailing Dennis Hopper Files for Divorce From Victoria Duffy
Ailing actor Dennis Hopper has filed for divorce from his wife of 13 years. Court records reveal the "Easy Rider" star, who is battling prostate cancer, has begun proceedings to end the union, citing irreconcilable differences. Hopper, 73, is preparing spousal support for Victoria Duffy, the mother of his six-year-old daughter Galen.
In 2009, Dennis revealed he had been quietly battling cancer since 2002. Recent tabloid reports suggest his condition has deteriorated and that he was "facing his final days".
Dennis Hopper, who has played in several movies such as "An American Carol", "Sleepwalking", "Hell Ride" and "Land of the Dead", married Victoria on April 13, 1996. Victoria is Dennis' fifth wife. He previously married actress Katherine LaNasa, with whom he has son Henry Lee Hopper. However, they got divorced in April 1992.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4