Ailing Dennis Hopper Files for Divorce From Victoria Duffy
Ailing actor Dennis Hopper has filed for divorce from his wife of 13 years. Court records reveal the "Easy Rider" star, who is battling prostate cancer, has begun proceedings to end the union, citing irreconcilable differences. Hopper, 73, is preparing spousal support for Victoria Duffy, the mother of his six-year-old daughter Galen.
In 2009, Dennis revealed he had been quietly battling cancer since 2002. Recent tabloid reports suggest his condition has deteriorated and that he was "facing his final days".
Dennis Hopper, who has played in several movies such as "An American Carol", "Sleepwalking", "Hell Ride" and "Land of the Dead", married Victoria on April 13, 1996. Victoria is Dennis' fifth wife. He previously married actress Katherine LaNasa, with whom he has son Henry Lee Hopper. However, they got divorced in April 1992.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover