Ailing Dennis Hopper Files for Divorce From Victoria Duffy
Ailing actor Dennis Hopper has filed for divorce from his wife of 13 years. Court records reveal the "Easy Rider" star, who is battling prostate cancer, has begun proceedings to end the union, citing irreconcilable differences. Hopper, 73, is preparing spousal support for Victoria Duffy, the mother of his six-year-old daughter Galen.
In 2009, Dennis revealed he had been quietly battling cancer since 2002. Recent tabloid reports suggest his condition has deteriorated and that he was "facing his final days".
Dennis Hopper, who has played in several movies such as "An American Carol", "Sleepwalking", "Hell Ride" and "Land of the Dead", married Victoria on April 13, 1996. Victoria is Dennis' fifth wife. He previously married actress Katherine LaNasa, with whom he has son Henry Lee Hopper. However, they got divorced in April 1992.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna