Ailing Dennis Hopper Files for Divorce From Victoria Duffy
Ailing actor Dennis Hopper has filed for divorce from his wife of 13 years. Court records reveal the "Easy Rider" star, who is battling prostate cancer, has begun proceedings to end the union, citing irreconcilable differences. Hopper, 73, is preparing spousal support for Victoria Duffy, the mother of his six-year-old daughter Galen.
In 2009, Dennis revealed he had been quietly battling cancer since 2002. Recent tabloid reports suggest his condition has deteriorated and that he was "facing his final days".
Dennis Hopper, who has played in several movies such as "An American Carol", "Sleepwalking", "Hell Ride" and "Land of the Dead", married Victoria on April 13, 1996. Victoria is Dennis' fifth wife. He previously married actress Katherine LaNasa, with whom he has son Henry Lee Hopper. However, they got divorced in April 1992.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly