Ke$ha Slams Rumor of Her Wearing Fur
Chart-topper Ke$ha has hit back at reports she was snapped wearing a fur coat in New York, insisting she's an animal lover and always wears fake animal skin. Paparazzi pictures of the singer arriving at her Manhattan hotel on Thursday, January 14 prompted criticism online from gossips who speculated her outfit was made from real animal pelts.
The criticism prompted Ke$ha to take to her Twitter.com page, proclaiming herself an animal lover - and pointing out her chart-topping new album is called "Animal". Ke$ha writes, "Its ALWAYS fake fur. I don't do the real shiz (s**t). My rekords (sic) called ANIMAL! I dont do fur!"
Ke$ha's album "Animal" recently topped U.S. Billboard album chart, beating out Susan Boyle's "I Dreamed A Dream", MTV.co.uk reported. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker has sold over 3 millions copies of her album.
More Ke$ha News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image