Ke$ha Slams Rumor of Her Wearing Fur
Chart-topper Ke$ha has hit back at reports she was snapped wearing a fur coat in New York, insisting she's an animal lover and always wears fake animal skin. Paparazzi pictures of the singer arriving at her Manhattan hotel on Thursday, January 14 prompted criticism online from gossips who speculated her outfit was made from real animal pelts.
The criticism prompted Ke$ha to take to her Twitter.com page, proclaiming herself an animal lover - and pointing out her chart-topping new album is called "Animal". Ke$ha writes, "Its ALWAYS fake fur. I don't do the real shiz (s**t). My rekords (sic) called ANIMAL! I dont do fur!"
Ke$ha's album "Animal" recently topped U.S. Billboard album chart, beating out Susan Boyle's "I Dreamed A Dream", MTV.co.uk reported. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker has sold over 3 millions copies of her album.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards