Ke$ha Slams Rumor of Her Wearing Fur
Chart-topper Ke$ha has hit back at reports she was snapped wearing a fur coat in New York, insisting she's an animal lover and always wears fake animal skin. Paparazzi pictures of the singer arriving at her Manhattan hotel on Thursday, January 14 prompted criticism online from gossips who speculated her outfit was made from real animal pelts.
The criticism prompted Ke$ha to take to her Twitter.com page, proclaiming herself an animal lover - and pointing out her chart-topping new album is called "Animal". Ke$ha writes, "Its ALWAYS fake fur. I don't do the real shiz (s**t). My rekords (sic) called ANIMAL! I dont do fur!"
Ke$ha's album "Animal" recently topped U.S. Billboard album chart, beating out Susan Boyle's "I Dreamed A Dream", MTV.co.uk reported. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker has sold over 3 millions copies of her album.
More Ke$ha News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!