Ke$ha Slams Rumor of Her Wearing Fur
Chart-topper Ke$ha has hit back at reports she was snapped wearing a fur coat in New York, insisting she's an animal lover and always wears fake animal skin. Paparazzi pictures of the singer arriving at her Manhattan hotel on Thursday, January 14 prompted criticism online from gossips who speculated her outfit was made from real animal pelts.
The criticism prompted Ke$ha to take to her Twitter.com page, proclaiming herself an animal lover - and pointing out her chart-topping new album is called "Animal". Ke$ha writes, "Its ALWAYS fake fur. I don't do the real shiz (s**t). My rekords (sic) called ANIMAL! I dont do fur!"
Ke$ha's album "Animal" recently topped U.S. Billboard album chart, beating out Susan Boyle's "I Dreamed A Dream", MTV.co.uk reported. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker has sold over 3 millions copies of her album.
More Ke$ha News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly