Ke$ha Slams Rumor of Her Wearing Fur
Chart-topper Ke$ha has hit back at reports she was snapped wearing a fur coat in New York, insisting she's an animal lover and always wears fake animal skin. Paparazzi pictures of the singer arriving at her Manhattan hotel on Thursday, January 14 prompted criticism online from gossips who speculated her outfit was made from real animal pelts.
The criticism prompted Ke$ha to take to her Twitter.com page, proclaiming herself an animal lover - and pointing out her chart-topping new album is called "Animal". Ke$ha writes, "Its ALWAYS fake fur. I don't do the real shiz (s**t). My rekords (sic) called ANIMAL! I dont do fur!"
Ke$ha's album "Animal" recently topped U.S. Billboard album chart, beating out Susan Boyle's "I Dreamed A Dream", MTV.co.uk reported. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker has sold over 3 millions copies of her album.
More Ke$ha News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival