Pregnant Tila Tequila to Not Hand Child Over to Brother
Reality TV star Tila Tequila has confirmed she's pregnant, and she won't be handing the child over to her brother and his wife as she previously planned. The singer/model teased fans and followers with a 'tweet' last weekend January 8-10, suggesting she was planning to make a big baby announcement after visiting her doctor.
Her comments came after Tequila recently backtracked on a pre-Christmas pregnancy announcement, in which she revealed she was acting as a surrogate mother for her sibling. She wrote, "That is my xmas present to them." Tequila then told Life & Style magazine she wasn't pregnant: "I'm about to be (pregnant). When I tweeted that, I figured there's not enough space in the 140 characters. (I meant) I'm going to give him a Christmas present that's going to change his life." Tequila, real name Tila Nguyen, added, "I don't have time to take care of a real baby of my own... (but) I feel I am very ready to experience the whole pregnancy process."
But, following the death of her fiancee Casey Johnson at the beginning of the year, January 4, Tequila has changed her mind about motherhood. In a Twitter post on Thursday night, January 14, she wrote, "I have a baby growing inside of me now, and that is my new happiness in life. It's no longer my brother's baby... It is MY very own baby."
And the unnamed father of her child is "an American hero". Tequila adds, "(He) Served in the US ARMY 4 10 years & fought war in Afgan (sic) & got shot. Now hes out of Army after 10 years and is now a fireman and EMT!" The baby news comes a day after Jessica Cohen quit as Tequila's publicist.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3