Blue Involve Ne-Yo in Comeback Album
British boyband Blue have landed heavyweight help for their comeback album - they're writing with R&B star Ne-Yo. The four-piece split in 2005, but reunited in 2009, releasing a Greatest Hits album. They'll follow that record with a disc of new material in 2010, and they're surrounding themselves with music's biggest names - to ensure they return with a bang.
In an interview on British radio station BBC Radio 1, singer Duncan James reveals, "We have been in the studio. We went back in last year. We went over to New York and recorded with Jay-Z's people, wrote with Ne-Yo and the stuff sounds really different to anything we've done before."
Blue which consist of Lee Ryan, Duncan James, Antony Costa and Simon Webbe were originally formed in 2001. They released their debut album "All Rise" in the U.K. on November 26, 2001 and later hit U.S stores on April 27, the same year.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3