Blue Involve Ne-Yo in Comeback Album
British boyband Blue have landed heavyweight help for their comeback album - they're writing with R&B star Ne-Yo. The four-piece split in 2005, but reunited in 2009, releasing a Greatest Hits album. They'll follow that record with a disc of new material in 2010, and they're surrounding themselves with music's biggest names - to ensure they return with a bang.
In an interview on British radio station BBC Radio 1, singer Duncan James reveals, "We have been in the studio. We went back in last year. We went over to New York and recorded with Jay-Z's people, wrote with Ne-Yo and the stuff sounds really different to anything we've done before."
Blue which consist of Lee Ryan, Duncan James, Antony Costa and Simon Webbe were originally formed in 2001. They released their debut album "All Rise" in the U.K. on November 26, 2001 and later hit U.S stores on April 27, the same year.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie