Blue Involve Ne-Yo in Comeback Album
British boyband Blue have landed heavyweight help for their comeback album - they're writing with R&B star Ne-Yo. The four-piece split in 2005, but reunited in 2009, releasing a Greatest Hits album. They'll follow that record with a disc of new material in 2010, and they're surrounding themselves with music's biggest names - to ensure they return with a bang.
In an interview on British radio station BBC Radio 1, singer Duncan James reveals, "We have been in the studio. We went back in last year. We went over to New York and recorded with Jay-Z's people, wrote with Ne-Yo and the stuff sounds really different to anything we've done before."
Blue which consist of Lee Ryan, Duncan James, Antony Costa and Simon Webbe were originally formed in 2001. They released their debut album "All Rise" in the U.K. on November 26, 2001 and later hit U.S stores on April 27, the same year.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'