Blue Involve Ne-Yo in Comeback Album
British boyband Blue have landed heavyweight help for their comeback album - they're writing with R&B star Ne-Yo. The four-piece split in 2005, but reunited in 2009, releasing a Greatest Hits album. They'll follow that record with a disc of new material in 2010, and they're surrounding themselves with music's biggest names - to ensure they return with a bang.
In an interview on British radio station BBC Radio 1, singer Duncan James reveals, "We have been in the studio. We went back in last year. We went over to New York and recorded with Jay-Z's people, wrote with Ne-Yo and the stuff sounds really different to anything we've done before."
Blue which consist of Lee Ryan, Duncan James, Antony Costa and Simon Webbe were originally formed in 2001. They released their debut album "All Rise" in the U.K. on November 26, 2001 and later hit U.S stores on April 27, the same year.
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch