Lady GaGa Back Onstage After Illness
Lady GaGa was back onstage on Friday, January 15, just hours after illness forced her to cancel a concert, and wowed fans on Oprah Winfrey's TV talk show. The singer was due to perform at Purdue University in Indiana on Thursday night, January 14, but pulled out at the last minute after paramedics discovered she had an irregular heartbeat.
She later logged onto to Twitter to apologize to fans, writing, "I've been crying for hours, I feel like I let my fans down 2nite. An hour before the show, I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing. Paramedics came to take care of me, and told me my heart-rate was irregular - a result of exhaustion and dehydration. I can't apologize enough for how sorry I am. I could hear my fans cheering from my dressing room, I begged everyone to let me go onstage."
But she was given the all clear to travel to Chicago to sing live on Winfrey's show, and displayed no signs of sickness, performing a typically outlandish stage show - dressed in a spiked black outfit and swinging a gold spiked ball and chain. GaGa's Purdue concert has been rescheduled for January 16.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says