Lady GaGa Back Onstage After Illness
Lady GaGa was back onstage on Friday, January 15, just hours after illness forced her to cancel a concert, and wowed fans on Oprah Winfrey's TV talk show. The singer was due to perform at Purdue University in Indiana on Thursday night, January 14, but pulled out at the last minute after paramedics discovered she had an irregular heartbeat.
She later logged onto to Twitter to apologize to fans, writing, "I've been crying for hours, I feel like I let my fans down 2nite. An hour before the show, I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing. Paramedics came to take care of me, and told me my heart-rate was irregular - a result of exhaustion and dehydration. I can't apologize enough for how sorry I am. I could hear my fans cheering from my dressing room, I begged everyone to let me go onstage."
But she was given the all clear to travel to Chicago to sing live on Winfrey's show, and displayed no signs of sickness, performing a typically outlandish stage show - dressed in a spiked black outfit and swinging a gold spiked ball and chain. GaGa's Purdue concert has been rescheduled for January 16.
More Lady GaGa News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role