Lady GaGa Back Onstage After Illness
Lady GaGa was back onstage on Friday, January 15, just hours after illness forced her to cancel a concert, and wowed fans on Oprah Winfrey's TV talk show. The singer was due to perform at Purdue University in Indiana on Thursday night, January 14, but pulled out at the last minute after paramedics discovered she had an irregular heartbeat.
She later logged onto to Twitter to apologize to fans, writing, "I've been crying for hours, I feel like I let my fans down 2nite. An hour before the show, I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing. Paramedics came to take care of me, and told me my heart-rate was irregular - a result of exhaustion and dehydration. I can't apologize enough for how sorry I am. I could hear my fans cheering from my dressing room, I begged everyone to let me go onstage."
But she was given the all clear to travel to Chicago to sing live on Winfrey's show, and displayed no signs of sickness, performing a typically outlandish stage show - dressed in a spiked black outfit and swinging a gold spiked ball and chain. GaGa's Purdue concert has been rescheduled for January 16.
More Lady GaGa News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos