Bill Murray Joins Megan Fox in 'Passion Play'
Bill Murray has stepped in to save Megan Fox's new movie "Passion Play" - as a last-minute replacement for British actor Toby Kebbell. Fox is currently shooting the film in New Mexico, playing an angel in 1950s Los Angeles who helps save a troubled trumpet player, portrayed by Mickey Rourke.
And now Murray has been drafted in to replace "RocknRolla" star Kebbell as a gangster in the drama, according to Production Weekly. The project will see the actor reteam with director Mitch Glazer, who wrote the screenplay for Murray's 1988 cult Christmas movie "Scrooged".
In "Passion Play", Bill Murray will portray Happy. Beside playing along with Megan Fox and Mickey Rourke, he will be seen starring opposite Kelly Lynch, Lora Cunningham, Mike Miller and Chuck Liddell. The movie itself has begun its production in December 2009 and will be released in U.S. theaters in 2011.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'