Bill Murray Joins Megan Fox in 'Passion Play'
Bill Murray has stepped in to save Megan Fox's new movie "Passion Play" - as a last-minute replacement for British actor Toby Kebbell. Fox is currently shooting the film in New Mexico, playing an angel in 1950s Los Angeles who helps save a troubled trumpet player, portrayed by Mickey Rourke.
And now Murray has been drafted in to replace "RocknRolla" star Kebbell as a gangster in the drama, according to Production Weekly. The project will see the actor reteam with director Mitch Glazer, who wrote the screenplay for Murray's 1988 cult Christmas movie "Scrooged".
In "Passion Play", Bill Murray will portray Happy. Beside playing along with Megan Fox and Mickey Rourke, he will be seen starring opposite Kelly Lynch, Lora Cunningham, Mike Miller and Chuck Liddell. The movie itself has begun its production in December 2009 and will be released in U.S. theaters in 2011.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage