Bill Murray Joins Megan Fox in 'Passion Play'
Bill Murray has stepped in to save Megan Fox's new movie "Passion Play" - as a last-minute replacement for British actor Toby Kebbell. Fox is currently shooting the film in New Mexico, playing an angel in 1950s Los Angeles who helps save a troubled trumpet player, portrayed by Mickey Rourke.
And now Murray has been drafted in to replace "RocknRolla" star Kebbell as a gangster in the drama, according to Production Weekly. The project will see the actor reteam with director Mitch Glazer, who wrote the screenplay for Murray's 1988 cult Christmas movie "Scrooged".
In "Passion Play", Bill Murray will portray Happy. Beside playing along with Megan Fox and Mickey Rourke, he will be seen starring opposite Kelly Lynch, Lora Cunningham, Mike Miller and Chuck Liddell. The movie itself has begun its production in December 2009 and will be released in U.S. theaters in 2011.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic