Susan Boyle Warned After Singing at Airport
Susan Boyle sparked complaints from travelers on Tuesday, January 12 after she reportedly began singing into a mop in a bizarre scene at London's Heathrow Airport. The Scottish singing sensation was said to have stunned travelers by dancing and belting out songs into a mop head in a first-class lounge, while awaiting a British Airways (BA) flight to Chicago, Illinois to film a segment on "The Oprah Winfrey Show".
Airline crew later asked the star to quiet down after she began shouting obscenities, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the newspaper, "It was chaos. Susan was very restless and agitated from the minute she walked in and immediately started making a scene. She was singing and dancing around, shouting obscenities at full volume."
A spokesperson for British Airways confirms, "A customer in the BA lounge on Tuesday was asked to temper their behavior as it was becoming disruptive." Boyle was forced to dismiss reports about her fragile mental health in November 2009 after she was snapped sobbing and sucking her thumb following a performance in New York.
She was famously admitted to London's Priory clinic in May 2009 suffering from exhaustion, just days after she came runner-up on U.K. TV show "Britain's Got Talent".
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones