Susan Boyle Warned After Singing at Airport
Susan Boyle sparked complaints from travelers on Tuesday, January 12 after she reportedly began singing into a mop in a bizarre scene at London's Heathrow Airport. The Scottish singing sensation was said to have stunned travelers by dancing and belting out songs into a mop head in a first-class lounge, while awaiting a British Airways (BA) flight to Chicago, Illinois to film a segment on "The Oprah Winfrey Show".
Airline crew later asked the star to quiet down after she began shouting obscenities, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the newspaper, "It was chaos. Susan was very restless and agitated from the minute she walked in and immediately started making a scene. She was singing and dancing around, shouting obscenities at full volume."
A spokesperson for British Airways confirms, "A customer in the BA lounge on Tuesday was asked to temper their behavior as it was becoming disruptive." Boyle was forced to dismiss reports about her fragile mental health in November 2009 after she was snapped sobbing and sucking her thumb following a performance in New York.
She was famously admitted to London's Priory clinic in May 2009 suffering from exhaustion, just days after she came runner-up on U.K. TV show "Britain's Got Talent".
More Susan Boyle News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding