Pras 'Reunites' With Wyclef Jean and Lauryn Hill in The Fugees for Haiti
Rapper Pras is considering reuniting The Fugees for a special benefit concert to raise money for earthquake-devastated Haiti. The star - who has Haitian roots - previously poured scorn on the chances of the "Killing Me Softly" hitmakers getting back together, insisting the group was "straight dead". But he's hoping to convince ex-bandmates Wyclef Jean and Lauryn Hill to put aside their differences for the one-off show in aid of those affected by the massive tremor. He says, "That's the only reason I would think about doing anything on that level."
Pras has also criticized the government officials in the poverty-stricken country for failing to take precautions before the disaster struck. He tells Yo! Raps, "There's no communication down there. My mother told me this morning that she still has her mother's brothers and sister, who I've never met, who are still down in Haiti."
He adds, "This is definitely the worst and that's why the donations are cool, the relief aid is immediate short term, but the nation's government has to be held accountable for not using the hundreds of millions it has received in aid over the years to build up the poor infrastructure and crumbling hospitals to treat the many wounded and gravely injured."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs