Bar Refaeli Criticized by Homeland Leading Army for Not Paying Tax
A leading Israeli army general has declared war on supermodel Bar Refaeli after learning she applied to be registered as a non-Israeli resident to avoid paying tax in her homeland. The stunning girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio has come under fire from the country's Major-General Avi Zamir for not registering herself as a tax-paying citizen.
The army official has urged the nation's youth, who have to fulfill two-years mandatory military service, to boycott any products she promotes, as she never completed her own drafting. Zamir says, "At the end of the day, she is the one who has to look at herself in the mirror."
The controversy mirrors the army's outrage after Refaeli was excused from national service when she allegedly married a family friend and divorced him in 2007. Married women in Israel do not need to fulfill their military duties.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics