Bar Refaeli Criticized by Homeland Leading Army for Not Paying Tax
A leading Israeli army general has declared war on supermodel Bar Refaeli after learning she applied to be registered as a non-Israeli resident to avoid paying tax in her homeland. The stunning girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio has come under fire from the country's Major-General Avi Zamir for not registering herself as a tax-paying citizen.
The army official has urged the nation's youth, who have to fulfill two-years mandatory military service, to boycott any products she promotes, as she never completed her own drafting. Zamir says, "At the end of the day, she is the one who has to look at herself in the mirror."
The controversy mirrors the army's outrage after Refaeli was excused from national service when she allegedly married a family friend and divorced him in 2007. Married women in Israel do not need to fulfill their military duties.
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed