Bar Refaeli Criticized by Homeland Leading Army for Not Paying Tax
A leading Israeli army general has declared war on supermodel Bar Refaeli after learning she applied to be registered as a non-Israeli resident to avoid paying tax in her homeland. The stunning girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio has come under fire from the country's Major-General Avi Zamir for not registering herself as a tax-paying citizen.
The army official has urged the nation's youth, who have to fulfill two-years mandatory military service, to boycott any products she promotes, as she never completed her own drafting. Zamir says, "At the end of the day, she is the one who has to look at herself in the mirror."
The controversy mirrors the army's outrage after Refaeli was excused from national service when she allegedly married a family friend and divorced him in 2007. Married women in Israel do not need to fulfill their military duties.
More Bar Refaeli News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant