Tiger Woods to Donate 3 Million Dollars for Haitian Support
Disgraced golfer Tiger Woods is set to rescue his good name by donating $3 million to Wyclef Jean's Yele foundation in an effort to create a mobile hospital in Haiti, according to rap mogul Russell Simmons. The Def Jam co-founder tells the New York Daily News Woods is considering the weighty donation that would help send doctors and supplies to Haiti to deal with the aftermath of a 7.3 earthquake which hit the nation on Tuesday, January 12.
The rap icon says, "Tiger Woods is working on sending a mobile hospital with 50 EMTs to go set up a triage." Simmons has called on all celebrities to join the relief effort.
Woods is believed to be in hiding in South Africa after taking a hiatus following allegations he cheated on his wife Elin Nordegren with a string of mistresses.
More Tiger Woods News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius