Tiger Woods to Donate 3 Million Dollars for Haitian Support
Disgraced golfer Tiger Woods is set to rescue his good name by donating $3 million to Wyclef Jean's Yele foundation in an effort to create a mobile hospital in Haiti, according to rap mogul Russell Simmons. The Def Jam co-founder tells the New York Daily News Woods is considering the weighty donation that would help send doctors and supplies to Haiti to deal with the aftermath of a 7.3 earthquake which hit the nation on Tuesday, January 12.
The rap icon says, "Tiger Woods is working on sending a mobile hospital with 50 EMTs to go set up a triage." Simmons has called on all celebrities to join the relief effort.
Woods is believed to be in hiding in South Africa after taking a hiatus following allegations he cheated on his wife Elin Nordegren with a string of mistresses.
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Host Twerk-a-Thon Poolside in Sexy Leopard Bikinis