Tiger Woods to Donate 3 Million Dollars for Haitian Support
Disgraced golfer Tiger Woods is set to rescue his good name by donating $3 million to Wyclef Jean's Yele foundation in an effort to create a mobile hospital in Haiti, according to rap mogul Russell Simmons. The Def Jam co-founder tells the New York Daily News Woods is considering the weighty donation that would help send doctors and supplies to Haiti to deal with the aftermath of a 7.3 earthquake which hit the nation on Tuesday, January 12.
The rap icon says, "Tiger Woods is working on sending a mobile hospital with 50 EMTs to go set up a triage." Simmons has called on all celebrities to join the relief effort.
Woods is believed to be in hiding in South Africa after taking a hiatus following allegations he cheated on his wife Elin Nordegren with a string of mistresses.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'