Tiger Woods to Donate 3 Million Dollars for Haitian Support
Disgraced golfer Tiger Woods is set to rescue his good name by donating $3 million to Wyclef Jean's Yele foundation in an effort to create a mobile hospital in Haiti, according to rap mogul Russell Simmons. The Def Jam co-founder tells the New York Daily News Woods is considering the weighty donation that would help send doctors and supplies to Haiti to deal with the aftermath of a 7.3 earthquake which hit the nation on Tuesday, January 12.
The rap icon says, "Tiger Woods is working on sending a mobile hospital with 50 EMTs to go set up a triage." Simmons has called on all celebrities to join the relief effort.
Woods is believed to be in hiding in South Africa after taking a hiatus following allegations he cheated on his wife Elin Nordegren with a string of mistresses.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation