Tiger Woods to Donate 3 Million Dollars for Haitian Support
Disgraced golfer Tiger Woods is set to rescue his good name by donating $3 million to Wyclef Jean's Yele foundation in an effort to create a mobile hospital in Haiti, according to rap mogul Russell Simmons. The Def Jam co-founder tells the New York Daily News Woods is considering the weighty donation that would help send doctors and supplies to Haiti to deal with the aftermath of a 7.3 earthquake which hit the nation on Tuesday, January 12.
The rap icon says, "Tiger Woods is working on sending a mobile hospital with 50 EMTs to go set up a triage." Simmons has called on all celebrities to join the relief effort.
Woods is believed to be in hiding in South Africa after taking a hiatus following allegations he cheated on his wife Elin Nordegren with a string of mistresses.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding