Trace Adkins Puts Career Future in Toby Keith's Record Label
Country singer Trace Adkins has placed his career future in the hands of Toby Keith after signing to the superstar's record label. Keith staged a press conference in Tennessee on Wednesday, January 13 to announce a new merger between his Show Dog Nashville company with Universal Records. He used the opportunity to reveal his latest signing - surprising the reporters gathered at the conference by bringing out Adkins and having him sign on the dotted line there and then.
The "You're Gonna Miss This" hitmaker admitted the decision to leave Capitol Records Nashville, his home for the past 15 years, was an easy one after touring with Keith summer 2009 and learning they shared "a common vision".
Trace Adkins has released eight studio records and two greatest hits compilations throughout his career. His debut album "Dreamin' Out Loud" was released on June 25, 1996 while his latest album "X" was outed on November 25, 2008. He was recently nominated as Best Male Country Vocal Performance and Best Country Song at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick