Sarah Jessica Parker In Talks for Design House's Top Job
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker is reportedly in talks for a top job in the fashion industry - as the creative director for American design house Halston Heritage. The actress reached fashion icon status after starring in hit U.S. TV series "Sex and the City" playing shoe-loving Carrie Bradshaw, and went on to create the affordable apparel line "Bitten" for Steve & Barry in 2007. The line was discontinued in 2008.
Now Parker is negotiating a high-ranking role with Halston's newest collection, according to Women's Wear Daily. The company has yet to release details about the actress' new position.
Sarah Jessica Parker, who has played in several movies including "Failure to Launch", "Spinning Into Butter" and "Did You Hear About the Morgans?", has released her own fragrance called "Lovely" in 2005 and launched her second perfume "Covet" in 2007 after a huge success from the first one. Additionally, she has outed a series of three new fragrances called "Dawn", "Endless", and "Twilight" in February 2009.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed