Sarah Jessica Parker In Talks for Design House's Top Job
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker is reportedly in talks for a top job in the fashion industry - as the creative director for American design house Halston Heritage. The actress reached fashion icon status after starring in hit U.S. TV series "Sex and the City" playing shoe-loving Carrie Bradshaw, and went on to create the affordable apparel line "Bitten" for Steve & Barry in 2007. The line was discontinued in 2008.
Now Parker is negotiating a high-ranking role with Halston's newest collection, according to Women's Wear Daily. The company has yet to release details about the actress' new position.
Sarah Jessica Parker, who has played in several movies including "Failure to Launch", "Spinning Into Butter" and "Did You Hear About the Morgans?", has released her own fragrance called "Lovely" in 2005 and launched her second perfume "Covet" in 2007 after a huge success from the first one. Additionally, she has outed a series of three new fragrances called "Dawn", "Endless", and "Twilight" in February 2009.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'