Sarah Jessica Parker In Talks for Design House's Top Job
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker is reportedly in talks for a top job in the fashion industry - as the creative director for American design house Halston Heritage. The actress reached fashion icon status after starring in hit U.S. TV series "Sex and the City" playing shoe-loving Carrie Bradshaw, and went on to create the affordable apparel line "Bitten" for Steve & Barry in 2007. The line was discontinued in 2008.
Now Parker is negotiating a high-ranking role with Halston's newest collection, according to Women's Wear Daily. The company has yet to release details about the actress' new position.
Sarah Jessica Parker, who has played in several movies including "Failure to Launch", "Spinning Into Butter" and "Did You Hear About the Morgans?", has released her own fragrance called "Lovely" in 2005 and launched her second perfume "Covet" in 2007 after a huge success from the first one. Additionally, she has outed a series of three new fragrances called "Dawn", "Endless", and "Twilight" in February 2009.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal