Sarah Jessica Parker In Talks for Design House's Top Job
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker is reportedly in talks for a top job in the fashion industry - as the creative director for American design house Halston Heritage. The actress reached fashion icon status after starring in hit U.S. TV series "Sex and the City" playing shoe-loving Carrie Bradshaw, and went on to create the affordable apparel line "Bitten" for Steve & Barry in 2007. The line was discontinued in 2008.
Now Parker is negotiating a high-ranking role with Halston's newest collection, according to Women's Wear Daily. The company has yet to release details about the actress' new position.
Sarah Jessica Parker, who has played in several movies including "Failure to Launch", "Spinning Into Butter" and "Did You Hear About the Morgans?", has released her own fragrance called "Lovely" in 2005 and launched her second perfume "Covet" in 2007 after a huge success from the first one. Additionally, she has outed a series of three new fragrances called "Dawn", "Endless", and "Twilight" in February 2009.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance