Sarah Jessica Parker In Talks for Design House's Top Job
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker is reportedly in talks for a top job in the fashion industry - as the creative director for American design house Halston Heritage. The actress reached fashion icon status after starring in hit U.S. TV series "Sex and the City" playing shoe-loving Carrie Bradshaw, and went on to create the affordable apparel line "Bitten" for Steve & Barry in 2007. The line was discontinued in 2008.
Now Parker is negotiating a high-ranking role with Halston's newest collection, according to Women's Wear Daily. The company has yet to release details about the actress' new position.
Sarah Jessica Parker, who has played in several movies including "Failure to Launch", "Spinning Into Butter" and "Did You Hear About the Morgans?", has released her own fragrance called "Lovely" in 2005 and launched her second perfume "Covet" in 2007 after a huge success from the first one. Additionally, she has outed a series of three new fragrances called "Dawn", "Endless", and "Twilight" in February 2009.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert