Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Closer After Casey Johnson's Death
Socialite Casey Johnson's death has brought former best friends Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie closer - they've bonded over the tragedy. Richie, who replaced Johnson in TV show "The Simple Life" when the heiress turned down a reality role opposite Hilton, admits the 30 year old's death last week, January 4, has made the two old friends rethink their relationship.
Hilton, who attended a private memorial at sister Nicky's home in Hollywood on 5 January, tells Life & Style magazine, "On such a sad day it brought a smile to my face to at least have one dear friend back in my life. I haven't seen Nicole in a long time, and she's been so busy with having her two babies."
The 28 year olds haven't been close since a falling out in 2005, but the tragedy has prompted the two stars to put aside their problems and work on becoming great friends again. A source adds, "Casey would be happy to know that even in this tragedy, she brought these friends back together. Like any best friends, people can get in an argument, but, at the end of the day, they love each other, and that's what matters most."
More Paris Hilton News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers