Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Closer After Casey Johnson's Death
Socialite Casey Johnson's death has brought former best friends Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie closer - they've bonded over the tragedy. Richie, who replaced Johnson in TV show "The Simple Life" when the heiress turned down a reality role opposite Hilton, admits the 30 year old's death last week, January 4, has made the two old friends rethink their relationship.
Hilton, who attended a private memorial at sister Nicky's home in Hollywood on 5 January, tells Life & Style magazine, "On such a sad day it brought a smile to my face to at least have one dear friend back in my life. I haven't seen Nicole in a long time, and she's been so busy with having her two babies."
The 28 year olds haven't been close since a falling out in 2005, but the tragedy has prompted the two stars to put aside their problems and work on becoming great friends again. A source adds, "Casey would be happy to know that even in this tragedy, she brought these friends back together. Like any best friends, people can get in an argument, but, at the end of the day, they love each other, and that's what matters most."
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed