Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Closer After Casey Johnson's Death
Socialite Casey Johnson's death has brought former best friends Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie closer - they've bonded over the tragedy. Richie, who replaced Johnson in TV show "The Simple Life" when the heiress turned down a reality role opposite Hilton, admits the 30 year old's death last week, January 4, has made the two old friends rethink their relationship.
Hilton, who attended a private memorial at sister Nicky's home in Hollywood on 5 January, tells Life & Style magazine, "On such a sad day it brought a smile to my face to at least have one dear friend back in my life. I haven't seen Nicole in a long time, and she's been so busy with having her two babies."
The 28 year olds haven't been close since a falling out in 2005, but the tragedy has prompted the two stars to put aside their problems and work on becoming great friends again. A source adds, "Casey would be happy to know that even in this tragedy, she brought these friends back together. Like any best friends, people can get in an argument, but, at the end of the day, they love each other, and that's what matters most."
More Paris Hilton News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper