Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Closer After Casey Johnson's Death
Socialite Casey Johnson's death has brought former best friends Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie closer - they've bonded over the tragedy. Richie, who replaced Johnson in TV show "The Simple Life" when the heiress turned down a reality role opposite Hilton, admits the 30 year old's death last week, January 4, has made the two old friends rethink their relationship.
Hilton, who attended a private memorial at sister Nicky's home in Hollywood on 5 January, tells Life & Style magazine, "On such a sad day it brought a smile to my face to at least have one dear friend back in my life. I haven't seen Nicole in a long time, and she's been so busy with having her two babies."
The 28 year olds haven't been close since a falling out in 2005, but the tragedy has prompted the two stars to put aside their problems and work on becoming great friends again. A source adds, "Casey would be happy to know that even in this tragedy, she brought these friends back together. Like any best friends, people can get in an argument, but, at the end of the day, they love each other, and that's what matters most."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune