Britney Spears Not in Another Meltdown
Britney Spears' representatives have been quick to slam a report alleging the singer is heading for another meltdown, branding it "untrue". The National Enquirer published an article this week headlined "Britney headed back to psych ward", which claimed the "Toxic" hitmaker is "seriously depressed" and has been engaging in a "frightening display of tantrums and cries for help."
But a representative for Spears has taken to the star's official website to post a large "Bulls**t" sign over a copy of the National Enquirer's article to dismiss the report. Meanwhile, a source close to Spears tells GossipCop.com the story is "untrue".
Following her split from husband Kevin Federline and the death of her closest aunt Sandra Bridges Covington in 2007, Britney Spears had attended several rehabilitations. She showed her depression with several peculiar behaviors such as shaving her head with electric clippers and attacking a paparazzi's vehicle with an umbrella. She also dealt with drug and alcohol issues.
More Britney Spears News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'