Britney Spears Not in Another Meltdown
Britney Spears' representatives have been quick to slam a report alleging the singer is heading for another meltdown, branding it "untrue". The National Enquirer published an article this week headlined "Britney headed back to psych ward", which claimed the "Toxic" hitmaker is "seriously depressed" and has been engaging in a "frightening display of tantrums and cries for help."
But a representative for Spears has taken to the star's official website to post a large "Bulls**t" sign over a copy of the National Enquirer's article to dismiss the report. Meanwhile, a source close to Spears tells GossipCop.com the story is "untrue".
Following her split from husband Kevin Federline and the death of her closest aunt Sandra Bridges Covington in 2007, Britney Spears had attended several rehabilitations. She showed her depression with several peculiar behaviors such as shaving her head with electric clippers and attacking a paparazzi's vehicle with an umbrella. She also dealt with drug and alcohol issues.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris