Britney Spears Not in Another Meltdown
Britney Spears' representatives have been quick to slam a report alleging the singer is heading for another meltdown, branding it "untrue". The National Enquirer published an article this week headlined "Britney headed back to psych ward", which claimed the "Toxic" hitmaker is "seriously depressed" and has been engaging in a "frightening display of tantrums and cries for help."
But a representative for Spears has taken to the star's official website to post a large "Bulls**t" sign over a copy of the National Enquirer's article to dismiss the report. Meanwhile, a source close to Spears tells GossipCop.com the story is "untrue".
Following her split from husband Kevin Federline and the death of her closest aunt Sandra Bridges Covington in 2007, Britney Spears had attended several rehabilitations. She showed her depression with several peculiar behaviors such as shaving her head with electric clippers and attacking a paparazzi's vehicle with an umbrella. She also dealt with drug and alcohol issues.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri