Britney Spears Not in Another Meltdown
Britney Spears' representatives have been quick to slam a report alleging the singer is heading for another meltdown, branding it "untrue". The National Enquirer published an article this week headlined "Britney headed back to psych ward", which claimed the "Toxic" hitmaker is "seriously depressed" and has been engaging in a "frightening display of tantrums and cries for help."
But a representative for Spears has taken to the star's official website to post a large "Bulls**t" sign over a copy of the National Enquirer's article to dismiss the report. Meanwhile, a source close to Spears tells GossipCop.com the story is "untrue".
Following her split from husband Kevin Federline and the death of her closest aunt Sandra Bridges Covington in 2007, Britney Spears had attended several rehabilitations. She showed her depression with several peculiar behaviors such as shaving her head with electric clippers and attacking a paparazzi's vehicle with an umbrella. She also dealt with drug and alcohol issues.
More Britney Spears News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns