Britney Spears Not in Another Meltdown
Britney Spears' representatives have been quick to slam a report alleging the singer is heading for another meltdown, branding it "untrue". The National Enquirer published an article this week headlined "Britney headed back to psych ward", which claimed the "Toxic" hitmaker is "seriously depressed" and has been engaging in a "frightening display of tantrums and cries for help."
But a representative for Spears has taken to the star's official website to post a large "Bulls**t" sign over a copy of the National Enquirer's article to dismiss the report. Meanwhile, a source close to Spears tells GossipCop.com the story is "untrue".
Following her split from husband Kevin Federline and the death of her closest aunt Sandra Bridges Covington in 2007, Britney Spears had attended several rehabilitations. She showed her depression with several peculiar behaviors such as shaving her head with electric clippers and attacking a paparazzi's vehicle with an umbrella. She also dealt with drug and alcohol issues.
More Britney Spears News
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her