Heidi Montag Obsessed to Become Next Britney Spears
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is so intent on becoming the next Britney Spears she almost bankrupted herself producing her debut album.
"The Hills" personality is desperate to make it as a pop star, and recently underwent a staggering 10 operations to enhance her image, including breast augmentation, liposuction and work on her butt. Montag insists she put herself through the pain of cosmetic surgery to give her a chance of competing against the likes of the "Toxic" hitmaker. She tells People magazine, "My ultimate dream is to be a pop star. I'm competing against the Britney Spearses of the world - and when she was in her prime, it was her sex appeal that sold."
But Montag's ultimate ambition has come at a price - she has blown a fortune on her new record, "Superficial". Asked by EW.com if she is broke, Montag replies: "I definitely am. I am. I put every dollar I have into this. I've spent over $1 million, almost $2 million, on this album. It's cost as much or more than a Britney Spears album because I wanted it to be that quality... (But) I think within the first week we will definitely make our money back. The songs will make an impact in pop history."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy