Heidi Montag Obsessed to Become Next Britney Spears
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is so intent on becoming the next Britney Spears she almost bankrupted herself producing her debut album.
"The Hills" personality is desperate to make it as a pop star, and recently underwent a staggering 10 operations to enhance her image, including breast augmentation, liposuction and work on her butt. Montag insists she put herself through the pain of cosmetic surgery to give her a chance of competing against the likes of the "Toxic" hitmaker. She tells People magazine, "My ultimate dream is to be a pop star. I'm competing against the Britney Spearses of the world - and when she was in her prime, it was her sex appeal that sold."
But Montag's ultimate ambition has come at a price - she has blown a fortune on her new record, "Superficial". Asked by EW.com if she is broke, Montag replies: "I definitely am. I am. I put every dollar I have into this. I've spent over $1 million, almost $2 million, on this album. It's cost as much or more than a Britney Spears album because I wanted it to be that quality... (But) I think within the first week we will definitely make our money back. The songs will make an impact in pop history."
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof