Heidi Montag Obsessed to Become Next Britney Spears
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is so intent on becoming the next Britney Spears she almost bankrupted herself producing her debut album.
"The Hills" personality is desperate to make it as a pop star, and recently underwent a staggering 10 operations to enhance her image, including breast augmentation, liposuction and work on her butt. Montag insists she put herself through the pain of cosmetic surgery to give her a chance of competing against the likes of the "Toxic" hitmaker. She tells People magazine, "My ultimate dream is to be a pop star. I'm competing against the Britney Spearses of the world - and when she was in her prime, it was her sex appeal that sold."
But Montag's ultimate ambition has come at a price - she has blown a fortune on her new record, "Superficial". Asked by EW.com if she is broke, Montag replies: "I definitely am. I am. I put every dollar I have into this. I've spent over $1 million, almost $2 million, on this album. It's cost as much or more than a Britney Spears album because I wanted it to be that quality... (But) I think within the first week we will definitely make our money back. The songs will make an impact in pop history."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle