Heidi Montag Obsessed to Become Next Britney Spears
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is so intent on becoming the next Britney Spears she almost bankrupted herself producing her debut album.
"The Hills" personality is desperate to make it as a pop star, and recently underwent a staggering 10 operations to enhance her image, including breast augmentation, liposuction and work on her butt. Montag insists she put herself through the pain of cosmetic surgery to give her a chance of competing against the likes of the "Toxic" hitmaker. She tells People magazine, "My ultimate dream is to be a pop star. I'm competing against the Britney Spearses of the world - and when she was in her prime, it was her sex appeal that sold."
But Montag's ultimate ambition has come at a price - she has blown a fortune on her new record, "Superficial". Asked by EW.com if she is broke, Montag replies: "I definitely am. I am. I put every dollar I have into this. I've spent over $1 million, almost $2 million, on this album. It's cost as much or more than a Britney Spears album because I wanted it to be that quality... (But) I think within the first week we will definitely make our money back. The songs will make an impact in pop history."
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope