Geri Halliwell Allegedly to Walk Down the Aisle
Geri Halliwell has sparked speculation she is set to walk down the aisle for the first time - after she was spotted checking out wedding venues with gay best pal Kenny Goss. The former Spice Girls has been dating British aristocrat Henry Beckwith for almost a year, and is rumored to be setting out plans to make the English gent her husband.
According to Britain's The Sun, Halliwell met with a vicar at London's St John at Hampstead church for more than an hour with the support of her friend Goss, George Michael's partner. And after leaving the church, they visited an upmarket menswear shop.
An onlooker tells British newspaper The Sun, "Geri and Kenny seemed to spend the day making wedding arrangements. They were in the church ages before looking at formal dress at the tailors. Geri was giggling and seemed really excited. She wouldn't say what they were doing, but Kenny let the cat out of the bag."
Halliwell, who has a three-year-old daughter with British screenwriter Sacha Gervasi, was previously engaged to Italian yacht tycoon Fabrizio Politi.
More Geri Halliwell News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa