Geri Halliwell Allegedly to Walk Down the Aisle
Geri Halliwell has sparked speculation she is set to walk down the aisle for the first time - after she was spotted checking out wedding venues with gay best pal Kenny Goss. The former Spice Girls has been dating British aristocrat Henry Beckwith for almost a year, and is rumored to be setting out plans to make the English gent her husband.
According to Britain's The Sun, Halliwell met with a vicar at London's St John at Hampstead church for more than an hour with the support of her friend Goss, George Michael's partner. And after leaving the church, they visited an upmarket menswear shop.
An onlooker tells British newspaper The Sun, "Geri and Kenny seemed to spend the day making wedding arrangements. They were in the church ages before looking at formal dress at the tailors. Geri was giggling and seemed really excited. She wouldn't say what they were doing, but Kenny let the cat out of the bag."
Halliwell, who has a three-year-old daughter with British screenwriter Sacha Gervasi, was previously engaged to Italian yacht tycoon Fabrizio Politi.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death