Pregnancy Rumors Make Katy Perry Furious on Twitter
Katy Perry has fired off an angry 'tweet' denying she's pregnant with fiance Russell Brand's baby after online critics took aim at her for planning to become a mum. The "I Kissed A Girl" singer has been inundated with vile and vicious Twitter comments since baby reports surfaced last week, December 8, 2009, - and she's had enough.
After reading one comment from producer/songwriter Lukasz Gottwald, Perry wrote, "ur gonna make me cry, maybe that's my period tho. THAT'S RIGHT I'M BLEEDING." She added, "Better luck next month peepz."
Perry then lashed out at him for questioning her punctuality. After Gottwald (aka Doctor Luke) wrote, "Everybody please send a friendly poem to @katyperry on punctuality !!!" the pop star fired back, "Listen D**KLICK @thedoctorluke cut me some slack I have a f**kin parade on my a** at every corner."
More Katy Perry News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie