Pregnancy Rumors Make Katy Perry Furious on Twitter
Katy Perry has fired off an angry 'tweet' denying she's pregnant with fiance Russell Brand's baby after online critics took aim at her for planning to become a mum. The "I Kissed A Girl" singer has been inundated with vile and vicious Twitter comments since baby reports surfaced last week, December 8, 2009, - and she's had enough.
After reading one comment from producer/songwriter Lukasz Gottwald, Perry wrote, "ur gonna make me cry, maybe that's my period tho. THAT'S RIGHT I'M BLEEDING." She added, "Better luck next month peepz."
Perry then lashed out at him for questioning her punctuality. After Gottwald (aka Doctor Luke) wrote, "Everybody please send a friendly poem to @katyperry on punctuality !!!" the pop star fired back, "Listen D**KLICK @thedoctorluke cut me some slack I have a f**kin parade on my a** at every corner."
More Katy Perry News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger