Anne Hathaway Is Havard's Woman of the Year
Actress Anne Hathaway to be honored by Harvard University students as 2010's Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year. "The Devil Wears Prada" star has accepted an invitation to be part of the drama club's wacky annual festivities on January 28. Hathaway will be paraded around campus and then take part in a revue.
The Hasty Pudding is awarded to entertainers who make a "lasting and impressive contribution to the world of entertainment." Renee Zellweger was last year's honouree, while "Spider-Man" star James Franco was named Man of the Year. This year's top man has yet to be announced.
Anne Hathaway is in the upcoming movie "Alice in Wonderland" which is presented in 3-D. In the movie by director Tim Burton, she plays the White Queen opposite Helena Bonham Carter's Red Queen.
More Anne Hathaway News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'