Anne Hathaway Is Havard's Woman of the Year
Actress Anne Hathaway to be honored by Harvard University students as 2010's Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year. "The Devil Wears Prada" star has accepted an invitation to be part of the drama club's wacky annual festivities on January 28. Hathaway will be paraded around campus and then take part in a revue.
The Hasty Pudding is awarded to entertainers who make a "lasting and impressive contribution to the world of entertainment." Renee Zellweger was last year's honouree, while "Spider-Man" star James Franco was named Man of the Year. This year's top man has yet to be announced.
Anne Hathaway is in the upcoming movie "Alice in Wonderland" which is presented in 3-D. In the movie by director Tim Burton, she plays the White Queen opposite Helena Bonham Carter's Red Queen.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media