Anne Hathaway Is Havard's Woman of the Year
Actress Anne Hathaway to be honored by Harvard University students as 2010's Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year. "The Devil Wears Prada" star has accepted an invitation to be part of the drama club's wacky annual festivities on January 28. Hathaway will be paraded around campus and then take part in a revue.
The Hasty Pudding is awarded to entertainers who make a "lasting and impressive contribution to the world of entertainment." Renee Zellweger was last year's honouree, while "Spider-Man" star James Franco was named Man of the Year. This year's top man has yet to be announced.
Anne Hathaway is in the upcoming movie "Alice in Wonderland" which is presented in 3-D. In the movie by director Tim Burton, she plays the White Queen opposite Helena Bonham Carter's Red Queen.
More Anne Hathaway News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease