Anne Hathaway Is Havard's Woman of the Year
Actress Anne Hathaway to be honored by Harvard University students as 2010's Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year. "The Devil Wears Prada" star has accepted an invitation to be part of the drama club's wacky annual festivities on January 28. Hathaway will be paraded around campus and then take part in a revue.
The Hasty Pudding is awarded to entertainers who make a "lasting and impressive contribution to the world of entertainment." Renee Zellweger was last year's honouree, while "Spider-Man" star James Franco was named Man of the Year. This year's top man has yet to be announced.
Anne Hathaway is in the upcoming movie "Alice in Wonderland" which is presented in 3-D. In the movie by director Tim Burton, she plays the White Queen opposite Helena Bonham Carter's Red Queen.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'