Anne Hathaway Is Havard's Woman of the Year
Actress Anne Hathaway to be honored by Harvard University students as 2010's Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year. "The Devil Wears Prada" star has accepted an invitation to be part of the drama club's wacky annual festivities on January 28. Hathaway will be paraded around campus and then take part in a revue.
The Hasty Pudding is awarded to entertainers who make a "lasting and impressive contribution to the world of entertainment." Renee Zellweger was last year's honouree, while "Spider-Man" star James Franco was named Man of the Year. This year's top man has yet to be announced.
Anne Hathaway is in the upcoming movie "Alice in Wonderland" which is presented in 3-D. In the movie by director Tim Burton, she plays the White Queen opposite Helena Bonham Carter's Red Queen.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video