Olivia Wilde Promises Personal Video for Generous Fans
Actress Olivia Wilde is promising to film personalized video messages for every fan who donates more than $200 to a charity fund aiding earthquake-devastated Haiti. The "House" star has joined celebrities like Ben Stiller, Jessica Alba, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Wyclef Jean in calling for Twitter.com followers to lend their support to those left homeless after the the disaster, which rocked the poverty-stricken nation on Tuesday, January 12.
And she has pledged to send digital thankyou messages to each and every fan who makes a generous donation to Artists for Peace and Justice's Project Haiti campaign. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page Wilde writes, "Its worse every minute guys, so we are raising the stakes. Those who give $200 or more will get a personal thank you video."
"THANK YOU for your donation, OF ANY AMOUNT. they are all crucial. I swear to you that every dollar is going directly to the Haitians who need it most. THANK YOU."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why