Olivia Wilde Promises Personal Video for Generous Fans
Actress Olivia Wilde is promising to film personalized video messages for every fan who donates more than $200 to a charity fund aiding earthquake-devastated Haiti. The "House" star has joined celebrities like Ben Stiller, Jessica Alba, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Wyclef Jean in calling for Twitter.com followers to lend their support to those left homeless after the the disaster, which rocked the poverty-stricken nation on Tuesday, January 12.
And she has pledged to send digital thankyou messages to each and every fan who makes a generous donation to Artists for Peace and Justice's Project Haiti campaign. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page Wilde writes, "Its worse every minute guys, so we are raising the stakes. Those who give $200 or more will get a personal thank you video."
"THANK YOU for your donation, OF ANY AMOUNT. they are all crucial. I swear to you that every dollar is going directly to the Haitians who need it most. THANK YOU."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet