Olivia Wilde Promises Personal Video for Generous Fans
Actress Olivia Wilde is promising to film personalized video messages for every fan who donates more than $200 to a charity fund aiding earthquake-devastated Haiti. The "House" star has joined celebrities like Ben Stiller, Jessica Alba, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Wyclef Jean in calling for Twitter.com followers to lend their support to those left homeless after the the disaster, which rocked the poverty-stricken nation on Tuesday, January 12.
And she has pledged to send digital thankyou messages to each and every fan who makes a generous donation to Artists for Peace and Justice's Project Haiti campaign. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page Wilde writes, "Its worse every minute guys, so we are raising the stakes. Those who give $200 or more will get a personal thank you video."
"THANK YOU for your donation, OF ANY AMOUNT. they are all crucial. I swear to you that every dollar is going directly to the Haitians who need it most. THANK YOU."
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo