Olivia Wilde Promises Personal Video for Generous Fans
Actress Olivia Wilde is promising to film personalized video messages for every fan who donates more than $200 to a charity fund aiding earthquake-devastated Haiti. The "House" star has joined celebrities like Ben Stiller, Jessica Alba, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Wyclef Jean in calling for Twitter.com followers to lend their support to those left homeless after the the disaster, which rocked the poverty-stricken nation on Tuesday, January 12.
And she has pledged to send digital thankyou messages to each and every fan who makes a generous donation to Artists for Peace and Justice's Project Haiti campaign. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page Wilde writes, "Its worse every minute guys, so we are raising the stakes. Those who give $200 or more will get a personal thank you video."
"THANK YOU for your donation, OF ANY AMOUNT. they are all crucial. I swear to you that every dollar is going directly to the Haitians who need it most. THANK YOU."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'