Olivia Wilde Promises Personal Video for Generous Fans
Actress Olivia Wilde is promising to film personalized video messages for every fan who donates more than $200 to a charity fund aiding earthquake-devastated Haiti. The "House" star has joined celebrities like Ben Stiller, Jessica Alba, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Wyclef Jean in calling for Twitter.com followers to lend their support to those left homeless after the the disaster, which rocked the poverty-stricken nation on Tuesday, January 12.
And she has pledged to send digital thankyou messages to each and every fan who makes a generous donation to Artists for Peace and Justice's Project Haiti campaign. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page Wilde writes, "Its worse every minute guys, so we are raising the stakes. Those who give $200 or more will get a personal thank you video."
"THANK YOU for your donation, OF ANY AMOUNT. they are all crucial. I swear to you that every dollar is going directly to the Haitians who need it most. THANK YOU."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars