Alexandra Burke Has No Worries About Negative Press
British singer Alexandra Burke never worries about negative press stories - because there is no such thing as bad publicity. The "Bad Boys" star shot to fame after winning British TV talent show "The X Factor" in 2008, and went on to score a hit album in the U.K.
Burke admits she has endured a stormy relationship with reporters since her big break, but isn't fazed by the unflattering attention. She tells Live From Studio Five, "I had some negative press and I had to get thick-skinned really quickly. I realized that it comes with this business. I'm the one that wanted this career, so I have to take the negative that comes with it."
"I wouldn't call it stressful. At the end of the day, if you're being talked about, what's wrong? I think all press is good press. Once you're not being talked about is when there's a problem."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?