Alexandra Burke Has No Worries About Negative Press
British singer Alexandra Burke never worries about negative press stories - because there is no such thing as bad publicity. The "Bad Boys" star shot to fame after winning British TV talent show "The X Factor" in 2008, and went on to score a hit album in the U.K.
Burke admits she has endured a stormy relationship with reporters since her big break, but isn't fazed by the unflattering attention. She tells Live From Studio Five, "I had some negative press and I had to get thick-skinned really quickly. I realized that it comes with this business. I'm the one that wanted this career, so I have to take the negative that comes with it."
"I wouldn't call it stressful. At the end of the day, if you're being talked about, what's wrong? I think all press is good press. Once you're not being talked about is when there's a problem."
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host