Alexandra Burke Has No Worries About Negative Press
British singer Alexandra Burke never worries about negative press stories - because there is no such thing as bad publicity. The "Bad Boys" star shot to fame after winning British TV talent show "The X Factor" in 2008, and went on to score a hit album in the U.K.
Burke admits she has endured a stormy relationship with reporters since her big break, but isn't fazed by the unflattering attention. She tells Live From Studio Five, "I had some negative press and I had to get thick-skinned really quickly. I realized that it comes with this business. I'm the one that wanted this career, so I have to take the negative that comes with it."
"I wouldn't call it stressful. At the end of the day, if you're being talked about, what's wrong? I think all press is good press. Once you're not being talked about is when there's a problem."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!