Alexandra Burke Has No Worries About Negative Press
British singer Alexandra Burke never worries about negative press stories - because there is no such thing as bad publicity. The "Bad Boys" star shot to fame after winning British TV talent show "The X Factor" in 2008, and went on to score a hit album in the U.K.
Burke admits she has endured a stormy relationship with reporters since her big break, but isn't fazed by the unflattering attention. She tells Live From Studio Five, "I had some negative press and I had to get thick-skinned really quickly. I realized that it comes with this business. I'm the one that wanted this career, so I have to take the negative that comes with it."
"I wouldn't call it stressful. At the end of the day, if you're being talked about, what's wrong? I think all press is good press. Once you're not being talked about is when there's a problem."
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017