Alexandra Burke Has No Worries About Negative Press
British singer Alexandra Burke never worries about negative press stories - because there is no such thing as bad publicity. The "Bad Boys" star shot to fame after winning British TV talent show "The X Factor" in 2008, and went on to score a hit album in the U.K.
Burke admits she has endured a stormy relationship with reporters since her big break, but isn't fazed by the unflattering attention. She tells Live From Studio Five, "I had some negative press and I had to get thick-skinned really quickly. I realized that it comes with this business. I'm the one that wanted this career, so I have to take the negative that comes with it."
"I wouldn't call it stressful. At the end of the day, if you're being talked about, what's wrong? I think all press is good press. Once you're not being talked about is when there's a problem."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding