Justin Timberlake Interferes Underground Rapper's Gig With Beatbox
Justin Timberlake stunned Brother Ali and the rapper's fans at a concert in Wyoming on Sunday, January 10 when the pop star jumped on stage to show off his beatboxing skills. Ali was performing in Jackson Hole, Wyoming at the weekend when one crowd member unexpectedly hopped onto the platform and grabbed a microphone.
The underground hip-hop star sent the stage invader back into the audience - before realising the man was Timberlake and inviting him back to join in the show. Ali then broke into an impromptu freestyle with the "SexyBack" hitmaker providing the beat.
Describing the incident on his Twitter.com blog on Monday, January 11, Ali wrote, "Last night in Jackson Hole, WY was fun. This dude jumped on stage and started beatboxing. Me being me, I snatched the mic from him and he got off stage."
"At the end of the song, (DJ BK-One) tells me that was Justin Timberlake. I ran and grabbed him (from the crowd) and he beatboxed while I freestyled for about 15 minutes. Sorry JT. Thanks for rockin' with us."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius