Justin Timberlake Interferes Underground Rapper's Gig With Beatbox
Justin Timberlake stunned Brother Ali and the rapper's fans at a concert in Wyoming on Sunday, January 10 when the pop star jumped on stage to show off his beatboxing skills. Ali was performing in Jackson Hole, Wyoming at the weekend when one crowd member unexpectedly hopped onto the platform and grabbed a microphone.
The underground hip-hop star sent the stage invader back into the audience - before realising the man was Timberlake and inviting him back to join in the show. Ali then broke into an impromptu freestyle with the "SexyBack" hitmaker providing the beat.
Describing the incident on his Twitter.com blog on Monday, January 11, Ali wrote, "Last night in Jackson Hole, WY was fun. This dude jumped on stage and started beatboxing. Me being me, I snatched the mic from him and he got off stage."
"At the end of the song, (DJ BK-One) tells me that was Justin Timberlake. I ran and grabbed him (from the crowd) and he beatboxed while I freestyled for about 15 minutes. Sorry JT. Thanks for rockin' with us."
More Justin Timberlake News
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book