Justin Timberlake Interferes Underground Rapper's Gig With Beatbox
Justin Timberlake stunned Brother Ali and the rapper's fans at a concert in Wyoming on Sunday, January 10 when the pop star jumped on stage to show off his beatboxing skills. Ali was performing in Jackson Hole, Wyoming at the weekend when one crowd member unexpectedly hopped onto the platform and grabbed a microphone.
The underground hip-hop star sent the stage invader back into the audience - before realising the man was Timberlake and inviting him back to join in the show. Ali then broke into an impromptu freestyle with the "SexyBack" hitmaker providing the beat.
Describing the incident on his Twitter.com blog on Monday, January 11, Ali wrote, "Last night in Jackson Hole, WY was fun. This dude jumped on stage and started beatboxing. Me being me, I snatched the mic from him and he got off stage."
"At the end of the song, (DJ BK-One) tells me that was Justin Timberlake. I ran and grabbed him (from the crowd) and he beatboxed while I freestyled for about 15 minutes. Sorry JT. Thanks for rockin' with us."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier