Angelina Jolie's 'The Tourist' Gets Its Director Back
Angelina Jolie's latest film project opposite Johnny Depp is back on track after the director returned to helm "The Tourist" just months after quitting the production. Oscar-winning German moviemaker Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck was lined up to take charge of the picture, which will see Jolie play an Interpol agent opposite the Hollywood hunk, but walked away late 2009 throwing the project into jeopardy.
But the director, who reportedly cited creative differences with studio bosses for his decision to quit, is now back on board, according to Variety.com. The movie has faced an uncertain future over the last year after a string of stars dropped out - Jolie replaced Charlize Theron and Depp joined after Tom Cruise quit.
The thriller, a remake of 2005 French film Anthony Zimmer, is now scheduled to begin shooting spring 2010.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby