Taylor Swift's Autobiography In Progress
Country star Taylor Swift is keeping detailed notes on her everyday activities so she will be able to document her life in an autobiography. The 20 year old has already written a 350-page novel which remains unpublished, but she's got big plans for another book about her life as a singing superstar.
And Swift is careful to make notes every day in case she forgets something important. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Years from now it would be cool to write a book about all the crazy stuff and the insane things I've gotten to do."
"My life moves so fast, I have to write it all down, otherwise I can't remember where I was yesterday. I will write my biography (sic) for sure."
More Taylor Swift News
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time