Taylor Swift's Autobiography In Progress
Country star Taylor Swift is keeping detailed notes on her everyday activities so she will be able to document her life in an autobiography. The 20 year old has already written a 350-page novel which remains unpublished, but she's got big plans for another book about her life as a singing superstar.
And Swift is careful to make notes every day in case she forgets something important. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Years from now it would be cool to write a book about all the crazy stuff and the insane things I've gotten to do."
"My life moves so fast, I have to write it all down, otherwise I can't remember where I was yesterday. I will write my biography (sic) for sure."
More Taylor Swift News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'