Taylor Swift's Autobiography In Progress
Country star Taylor Swift is keeping detailed notes on her everyday activities so she will be able to document her life in an autobiography. The 20 year old has already written a 350-page novel which remains unpublished, but she's got big plans for another book about her life as a singing superstar.
And Swift is careful to make notes every day in case she forgets something important. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Years from now it would be cool to write a book about all the crazy stuff and the insane things I've gotten to do."
"My life moves so fast, I have to write it all down, otherwise I can't remember where I was yesterday. I will write my biography (sic) for sure."
More Taylor Swift News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order