Taylor Swift's Autobiography In Progress
Country star Taylor Swift is keeping detailed notes on her everyday activities so she will be able to document her life in an autobiography. The 20 year old has already written a 350-page novel which remains unpublished, but she's got big plans for another book about her life as a singing superstar.
And Swift is careful to make notes every day in case she forgets something important. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Years from now it would be cool to write a book about all the crazy stuff and the insane things I've gotten to do."
"My life moves so fast, I have to write it all down, otherwise I can't remember where I was yesterday. I will write my biography (sic) for sure."
More Taylor Swift News
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?