Taylor Swift's Autobiography In Progress
Country star Taylor Swift is keeping detailed notes on her everyday activities so she will be able to document her life in an autobiography. The 20 year old has already written a 350-page novel which remains unpublished, but she's got big plans for another book about her life as a singing superstar.
And Swift is careful to make notes every day in case she forgets something important. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Years from now it would be cool to write a book about all the crazy stuff and the insane things I've gotten to do."
"My life moves so fast, I have to write it all down, otherwise I can't remember where I was yesterday. I will write my biography (sic) for sure."
More Taylor Swift News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards