Avril Lavigne's Album Delayed Again Due to Her Split From Deryck Whibley
Avril Lavigne's album has reportedly been delayed again, following her split from husband Deryck Whibley. The pair separated in 2009 after three years of marriage, with the singer filing for divorce in September 2009 citing "irreconcilable differences".
Lavigne's fourth studio album, which is being produced by the Sum 41 star, was delayed from its original November 2009 release date by two months, but reports suggest it now won't be ready until the summer of 2010. The former couple is attempting to complete the disc together but finds it "terribly frustrating" finishing the production schedule, according to Jam! Showbiz.
A source tells the website "The first eight songs, Avril and Deryck worked with a lot of love and it came easy. But there's three or four more to do and they just ain't feeling it. It'll be a terrific album if they can put this aside for a month or so and concentrate on what matters - the music."
More Avril Lavigne News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'