Avril Lavigne's Album Delayed Again Due to Her Split From Deryck Whibley
Avril Lavigne's album has reportedly been delayed again, following her split from husband Deryck Whibley. The pair separated in 2009 after three years of marriage, with the singer filing for divorce in September 2009 citing "irreconcilable differences".
Lavigne's fourth studio album, which is being produced by the Sum 41 star, was delayed from its original November 2009 release date by two months, but reports suggest it now won't be ready until the summer of 2010. The former couple is attempting to complete the disc together but finds it "terribly frustrating" finishing the production schedule, according to Jam! Showbiz.
A source tells the website "The first eight songs, Avril and Deryck worked with a lot of love and it came easy. But there's three or four more to do and they just ain't feeling it. It'll be a terrific album if they can put this aside for a month or so and concentrate on what matters - the music."
More Avril Lavigne News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?