Avril Lavigne's Album Delayed Again Due to Her Split From Deryck Whibley
Avril Lavigne's album has reportedly been delayed again, following her split from husband Deryck Whibley. The pair separated in 2009 after three years of marriage, with the singer filing for divorce in September 2009 citing "irreconcilable differences".
Lavigne's fourth studio album, which is being produced by the Sum 41 star, was delayed from its original November 2009 release date by two months, but reports suggest it now won't be ready until the summer of 2010. The former couple is attempting to complete the disc together but finds it "terribly frustrating" finishing the production schedule, according to Jam! Showbiz.
A source tells the website "The first eight songs, Avril and Deryck worked with a lot of love and it came easy. But there's three or four more to do and they just ain't feeling it. It'll be a terrific album if they can put this aside for a month or so and concentrate on what matters - the music."
More Avril Lavigne News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked