Avril Lavigne's Album Delayed Again Due to Her Split From Deryck Whibley
Avril Lavigne's album has reportedly been delayed again, following her split from husband Deryck Whibley. The pair separated in 2009 after three years of marriage, with the singer filing for divorce in September 2009 citing "irreconcilable differences".
Lavigne's fourth studio album, which is being produced by the Sum 41 star, was delayed from its original November 2009 release date by two months, but reports suggest it now won't be ready until the summer of 2010. The former couple is attempting to complete the disc together but finds it "terribly frustrating" finishing the production schedule, according to Jam! Showbiz.
A source tells the website "The first eight songs, Avril and Deryck worked with a lot of love and it came easy. But there's three or four more to do and they just ain't feeling it. It'll be a terrific album if they can put this aside for a month or so and concentrate on what matters - the music."
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson