Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards Reunited for Daughters on New Year's Eve
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen reunited with his ex-wife Denise Richards on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009 to throw a special party for their daughters. Sheen's holiday season was marred by a Christmas Day arrest following a fight with his current wife Brooke Mueller in Aspen, Colorado which has left him facing charges of second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief.
But the "Two and a Half Men" star managed to shrug off his current troubles and put his past problems with Richards behind him, for an intimate family gathering at the actress' home in Los Angeles on December 31, 2009. The former couple - who previously endured a bitter custody battle over their two girls, Sam, five, and Lola, four - came together to throw a magical party for the youngsters, which included shipping ready-made snow to Richards' back yard.
The event also included face-painting and a petting zoo in the garden, which was decorated with giant edible candy canes, according to Britain's OK! Magazine. However, Sheen's wife and their baby twins were a notable absence from the party - the couple is being kept apart by a restraining order designed to protect Mueller following the clash with her husband. The pair will head to court in January in a bid to have the ban lifted.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen