Courtney Love Has Right Over Hole Name
Courtney Love has reportedly resolved the dispute over her decision to resurrect Hole - hinting she's come to a financial arrangement which will allow her to use the rock band's name. Last year 2009, Love announced plans to bring the Celebrity Skin group back to the stage, plotting gigs in North America and Europe.
But the news didn't go down well with fellow founding member Eric Erlandson, who alleged Love had signed a contract that banned her from using the Hole tag for any future ventures without his permission. Love has now spoken out about the drama, insisting the tour will go ahead under the moniker but without Erlandson and Melissa Auf der Maur, who made up the original trio. And she's suggested the dispute has been settled through her legal team.
She tells NME.com, "It is Hole, yes of course. How do I do this? It is just because it is, and it is because we just negotiated our thing and it'll be fine. Everyone has good lawyers. I don't want to slam him (Erlandson). I'm a big sharer. Inside the business I am not known for being a stinge, for sure. I'm not stingy in any way, I give a lot of publishing (rights) to everyone."
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship