Courtney Love Has Right Over Hole Name
Courtney Love has reportedly resolved the dispute over her decision to resurrect Hole - hinting she's come to a financial arrangement which will allow her to use the rock band's name. Last year 2009, Love announced plans to bring the Celebrity Skin group back to the stage, plotting gigs in North America and Europe.
But the news didn't go down well with fellow founding member Eric Erlandson, who alleged Love had signed a contract that banned her from using the Hole tag for any future ventures without his permission. Love has now spoken out about the drama, insisting the tour will go ahead under the moniker but without Erlandson and Melissa Auf der Maur, who made up the original trio. And she's suggested the dispute has been settled through her legal team.
She tells NME.com, "It is Hole, yes of course. How do I do this? It is just because it is, and it is because we just negotiated our thing and it'll be fine. Everyone has good lawyers. I don't want to slam him (Erlandson). I'm a big sharer. Inside the business I am not known for being a stinge, for sure. I'm not stingy in any way, I give a lot of publishing (rights) to everyone."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy