Johnny Depp Got Exclusive Treatment on Trip to Serbia
Johnny Depp is receiving VIP treatment on his current trip to Serbia - the Hollywood actor was granted a meeting with the country's president before attending the unveiling of a statue in his likeness. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star is in the country to attend the Kustendorf International Film and Music Festival in Drvengrad, which was launched by Serbian director Emir Kusturica.
And Depp has been given a warm welcome in the country - meeting President Boris Tadic in Belgrade on Tuesday, January 12, before heading off to Drvengrad on Wednesday January 13, where officials unveiled a statue of the Hollywood actor in recognition of his contribution to the movie industry.
Depp is set to play the lead role in Kusturica's new movie, about 19th century Mexican revolutionary Pancho Villa.
More Johnny Depp News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'