Mel B Says Eddie Murphy Still Refuses to See Their Daughter
Melanie Brown has given up hope of her young daughter ever building a relationship with her father Eddie Murphy - because the actor doesn't want to meet his little girl. The former Spice Girls hit the headlines in 2006 after embarking on a short fling with the "Beverly Hills Cop" star and falling pregnant with his child.
But after their split, Murphy snubbed his ex and claimed Angel Iris, now two, couldn't be his - until a DNA test proved him to be her dad. And Brown has revealed the Hollywood star has no intention of ever meeting the tot.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I have full custody of Angel and that's about it. He (Eddie) doesn't see her, doesn't want to see her. That's just the way it is. She's very content. She doesn't know any different."
Brown, now married to movie producer Stephen Belafonte, also has another daughter, Phoenix Chi, 10, with ex-husband Jimmy Gulzar.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick