Mel B Says Eddie Murphy Still Refuses to See Their Daughter
Melanie Brown has given up hope of her young daughter ever building a relationship with her father Eddie Murphy - because the actor doesn't want to meet his little girl. The former Spice Girls hit the headlines in 2006 after embarking on a short fling with the "Beverly Hills Cop" star and falling pregnant with his child.
But after their split, Murphy snubbed his ex and claimed Angel Iris, now two, couldn't be his - until a DNA test proved him to be her dad. And Brown has revealed the Hollywood star has no intention of ever meeting the tot.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I have full custody of Angel and that's about it. He (Eddie) doesn't see her, doesn't want to see her. That's just the way it is. She's very content. She doesn't know any different."
Brown, now married to movie producer Stephen Belafonte, also has another daughter, Phoenix Chi, 10, with ex-husband Jimmy Gulzar.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?