Mel B Says Eddie Murphy Still Refuses to See Their Daughter
Melanie Brown has given up hope of her young daughter ever building a relationship with her father Eddie Murphy - because the actor doesn't want to meet his little girl. The former Spice Girls hit the headlines in 2006 after embarking on a short fling with the "Beverly Hills Cop" star and falling pregnant with his child.
But after their split, Murphy snubbed his ex and claimed Angel Iris, now two, couldn't be his - until a DNA test proved him to be her dad. And Brown has revealed the Hollywood star has no intention of ever meeting the tot.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I have full custody of Angel and that's about it. He (Eddie) doesn't see her, doesn't want to see her. That's just the way it is. She's very content. She doesn't know any different."
Brown, now married to movie producer Stephen Belafonte, also has another daughter, Phoenix Chi, 10, with ex-husband Jimmy Gulzar.
More Eddie Murphy News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal