Mel B Says Eddie Murphy Still Refuses to See Their Daughter
Melanie Brown has given up hope of her young daughter ever building a relationship with her father Eddie Murphy - because the actor doesn't want to meet his little girl. The former Spice Girls hit the headlines in 2006 after embarking on a short fling with the "Beverly Hills Cop" star and falling pregnant with his child.
But after their split, Murphy snubbed his ex and claimed Angel Iris, now two, couldn't be his - until a DNA test proved him to be her dad. And Brown has revealed the Hollywood star has no intention of ever meeting the tot.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I have full custody of Angel and that's about it. He (Eddie) doesn't see her, doesn't want to see her. That's just the way it is. She's very content. She doesn't know any different."
Brown, now married to movie producer Stephen Belafonte, also has another daughter, Phoenix Chi, 10, with ex-husband Jimmy Gulzar.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date