Mel B Says Eddie Murphy Still Refuses to See Their Daughter
Melanie Brown has given up hope of her young daughter ever building a relationship with her father Eddie Murphy - because the actor doesn't want to meet his little girl. The former Spice Girls hit the headlines in 2006 after embarking on a short fling with the "Beverly Hills Cop" star and falling pregnant with his child.
But after their split, Murphy snubbed his ex and claimed Angel Iris, now two, couldn't be his - until a DNA test proved him to be her dad. And Brown has revealed the Hollywood star has no intention of ever meeting the tot.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I have full custody of Angel and that's about it. He (Eddie) doesn't see her, doesn't want to see her. That's just the way it is. She's very content. She doesn't know any different."
Brown, now married to movie producer Stephen Belafonte, also has another daughter, Phoenix Chi, 10, with ex-husband Jimmy Gulzar.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked