Blake Lively Is 'Pretty Much Crying' on 'The Town' Sex Scenes
"Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively hates filming sex scenes, because she finds it uncomfortable to fake passion for the cameras. The actress appears in an intimate moment in Ben Affleck's new feature film "The Town", but insists the scene is far from "steamy" because she is "pretty much crying" throughout.
She tells Esquire magazine, "I have a sex scene in this film and that's never comfortable. You think, 'Oh, that's going to be so awkward'. But this scene isn't supposed to be a steamy one - it's sort of tragic ... I'm pretty much crying in it."
In upcoming movie "The Town", Blake Lively will be seen portraying Krista Coughlin. She will star opposite Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner who tackle the roles of Doug McRay and Jem Coughlin respectively. The film itself is set to be released in the U.S. on September 10.
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced