Blake Lively Is 'Pretty Much Crying' on 'The Town' Sex Scenes
"Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively hates filming sex scenes, because she finds it uncomfortable to fake passion for the cameras. The actress appears in an intimate moment in Ben Affleck's new feature film "The Town", but insists the scene is far from "steamy" because she is "pretty much crying" throughout.
She tells Esquire magazine, "I have a sex scene in this film and that's never comfortable. You think, 'Oh, that's going to be so awkward'. But this scene isn't supposed to be a steamy one - it's sort of tragic ... I'm pretty much crying in it."
In upcoming movie "The Town", Blake Lively will be seen portraying Krista Coughlin. She will star opposite Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner who tackle the roles of Doug McRay and Jem Coughlin respectively. The film itself is set to be released in the U.S. on September 10.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6