Blake Lively Is 'Pretty Much Crying' on 'The Town' Sex Scenes
"Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively hates filming sex scenes, because she finds it uncomfortable to fake passion for the cameras. The actress appears in an intimate moment in Ben Affleck's new feature film "The Town", but insists the scene is far from "steamy" because she is "pretty much crying" throughout.
She tells Esquire magazine, "I have a sex scene in this film and that's never comfortable. You think, 'Oh, that's going to be so awkward'. But this scene isn't supposed to be a steamy one - it's sort of tragic ... I'm pretty much crying in it."
In upcoming movie "The Town", Blake Lively will be seen portraying Krista Coughlin. She will star opposite Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner who tackle the roles of Doug McRay and Jem Coughlin respectively. The film itself is set to be released in the U.S. on September 10.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake