Blake Lively Is 'Pretty Much Crying' on 'The Town' Sex Scenes
"Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively hates filming sex scenes, because she finds it uncomfortable to fake passion for the cameras. The actress appears in an intimate moment in Ben Affleck's new feature film "The Town", but insists the scene is far from "steamy" because she is "pretty much crying" throughout.
She tells Esquire magazine, "I have a sex scene in this film and that's never comfortable. You think, 'Oh, that's going to be so awkward'. But this scene isn't supposed to be a steamy one - it's sort of tragic ... I'm pretty much crying in it."
In upcoming movie "The Town", Blake Lively will be seen portraying Krista Coughlin. She will star opposite Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner who tackle the roles of Doug McRay and Jem Coughlin respectively. The film itself is set to be released in the U.S. on September 10.
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her