Blake Lively Is 'Pretty Much Crying' on 'The Town' Sex Scenes
"Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively hates filming sex scenes, because she finds it uncomfortable to fake passion for the cameras. The actress appears in an intimate moment in Ben Affleck's new feature film "The Town", but insists the scene is far from "steamy" because she is "pretty much crying" throughout.
She tells Esquire magazine, "I have a sex scene in this film and that's never comfortable. You think, 'Oh, that's going to be so awkward'. But this scene isn't supposed to be a steamy one - it's sort of tragic ... I'm pretty much crying in it."
In upcoming movie "The Town", Blake Lively will be seen portraying Krista Coughlin. She will star opposite Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner who tackle the roles of Doug McRay and Jem Coughlin respectively. The film itself is set to be released in the U.S. on September 10.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says