Dannii Minogue Is Pregnant, Rep Confirms
A spokesperson has confirmed Dannii Minogue is pregnant, just days after the star revealed she will be taking legal action over tabloid reports which broke her baby news early. A British newspaper ran a story over the weekend claiming the Australian singer is expecting her first child with her rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith.
A representative for the star, who judges on Simon Cowell's British TV show "The X Factor", slammed bosses at the Daily Mirror for publishing the article, insisting the singer will be taking legal action as U.K. law forbids the press from reporting a pregnancy before a woman has undergone a 12 week scan. Now a spokesperson for Minogue has confirmed she consulted doctors on Wednesday, January 13, leaving them free to officially announce the happy news.
The rep says, "Dannii and Kris are very excited and can't wait to start their family in 2010. Rumors and stories surfaced across the weekend about Dannii being pregnant and having already had her twelve week scan. These stories were incorrect. Dannii had her 12 week scan this week and was given the results today with the all-clear to make an announcement." The pair is expecting a baby in July 2010.
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer