In-Loose Katt Williams Is Sought for Two Warrants
Comedian Katt Williams is a wanted man - two warrants have been issued for his arrest after he allegedly punched a man in the face. The funnyman is accused of assaulting Merion Powers in a Georgia hotel room on November 12, 2009 after a chat about a debt turned ugly.
According to the police report, Powers began recording audio footage of the incident on his mobile phone after sensing trouble. The report states, "Mr. Williams was on audio recording stating that he did physically strike Mr. Power's once in the nose."
Williams was not arrested but warrants on battery and false imprisonment charges were issued in Fulton County, Georgia on December 28, 2009, reports TMZ.com. The comic was arrested just days before the bust-up after he was accused of breaking into a friend's Georgia home. He was released from the Coweta County jail after posting $40,000 bail.
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises