In-Loose Katt Williams Is Sought for Two Warrants
Comedian Katt Williams is a wanted man - two warrants have been issued for his arrest after he allegedly punched a man in the face. The funnyman is accused of assaulting Merion Powers in a Georgia hotel room on November 12, 2009 after a chat about a debt turned ugly.
According to the police report, Powers began recording audio footage of the incident on his mobile phone after sensing trouble. The report states, "Mr. Williams was on audio recording stating that he did physically strike Mr. Power's once in the nose."
Williams was not arrested but warrants on battery and false imprisonment charges were issued in Fulton County, Georgia on December 28, 2009, reports TMZ.com. The comic was arrested just days before the bust-up after he was accused of breaking into a friend's Georgia home. He was released from the Coweta County jail after posting $40,000 bail.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson