In-Loose Katt Williams Is Sought for Two Warrants
Comedian Katt Williams is a wanted man - two warrants have been issued for his arrest after he allegedly punched a man in the face. The funnyman is accused of assaulting Merion Powers in a Georgia hotel room on November 12, 2009 after a chat about a debt turned ugly.
According to the police report, Powers began recording audio footage of the incident on his mobile phone after sensing trouble. The report states, "Mr. Williams was on audio recording stating that he did physically strike Mr. Power's once in the nose."
Williams was not arrested but warrants on battery and false imprisonment charges were issued in Fulton County, Georgia on December 28, 2009, reports TMZ.com. The comic was arrested just days before the bust-up after he was accused of breaking into a friend's Georgia home. He was released from the Coweta County jail after posting $40,000 bail.
More Katt Williams News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media