In-Loose Katt Williams Is Sought for Two Warrants
Comedian Katt Williams is a wanted man - two warrants have been issued for his arrest after he allegedly punched a man in the face. The funnyman is accused of assaulting Merion Powers in a Georgia hotel room on November 12, 2009 after a chat about a debt turned ugly.
According to the police report, Powers began recording audio footage of the incident on his mobile phone after sensing trouble. The report states, "Mr. Williams was on audio recording stating that he did physically strike Mr. Power's once in the nose."
Williams was not arrested but warrants on battery and false imprisonment charges were issued in Fulton County, Georgia on December 28, 2009, reports TMZ.com. The comic was arrested just days before the bust-up after he was accused of breaking into a friend's Georgia home. He was released from the Coweta County jail after posting $40,000 bail.
More Katt Williams News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed