In-Loose Katt Williams Is Sought for Two Warrants
Comedian Katt Williams is a wanted man - two warrants have been issued for his arrest after he allegedly punched a man in the face. The funnyman is accused of assaulting Merion Powers in a Georgia hotel room on November 12, 2009 after a chat about a debt turned ugly.
According to the police report, Powers began recording audio footage of the incident on his mobile phone after sensing trouble. The report states, "Mr. Williams was on audio recording stating that he did physically strike Mr. Power's once in the nose."
Williams was not arrested but warrants on battery and false imprisonment charges were issued in Fulton County, Georgia on December 28, 2009, reports TMZ.com. The comic was arrested just days before the bust-up after he was accused of breaking into a friend's Georgia home. He was released from the Coweta County jail after posting $40,000 bail.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival