Jennifer Aniston Not Joining Courteney Cox in 'Cougar Town'
Jennifer Aniston's representative has dismissed reports the actress will reunite with her "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox in the second season of her U.S. TV hit "Cougar Town". The "He's Just Not That Into You" star was alleged to have signed up to make a guest appearance on the sitcom, following in the footsteps of her former "Friends" castmate Lisa Kudrow.
A spokesman for Aniston insists the rumors are false, although he has refused to rule out the possibility in the future. The rep tells GossipCop.com, "At present there are no plans for Jennifer to be on the show. (But) never say never."
Aniston isn't the only former "Friends" star to turn down the offer - Matthew Perry refused to romance Cox for the new comedy in November 2009. But Cox shouldn't be too disappointed - "Cougar Town", in which the star plays a middle-aged single mother on the hunt for a younger man, has been picked up for a second season by ABC network bosses.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?