Jennifer Aniston Not Joining Courteney Cox in 'Cougar Town'
Jennifer Aniston's representative has dismissed reports the actress will reunite with her "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox in the second season of her U.S. TV hit "Cougar Town". The "He's Just Not That Into You" star was alleged to have signed up to make a guest appearance on the sitcom, following in the footsteps of her former "Friends" castmate Lisa Kudrow.
A spokesman for Aniston insists the rumors are false, although he has refused to rule out the possibility in the future. The rep tells GossipCop.com, "At present there are no plans for Jennifer to be on the show. (But) never say never."
Aniston isn't the only former "Friends" star to turn down the offer - Matthew Perry refused to romance Cox for the new comedy in November 2009. But Cox shouldn't be too disappointed - "Cougar Town", in which the star plays a middle-aged single mother on the hunt for a younger man, has been picked up for a second season by ABC network bosses.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit