Jennifer Aniston Not Joining Courteney Cox in 'Cougar Town'
Jennifer Aniston's representative has dismissed reports the actress will reunite with her "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox in the second season of her U.S. TV hit "Cougar Town". The "He's Just Not That Into You" star was alleged to have signed up to make a guest appearance on the sitcom, following in the footsteps of her former "Friends" castmate Lisa Kudrow.
A spokesman for Aniston insists the rumors are false, although he has refused to rule out the possibility in the future. The rep tells GossipCop.com, "At present there are no plans for Jennifer to be on the show. (But) never say never."
Aniston isn't the only former "Friends" star to turn down the offer - Matthew Perry refused to romance Cox for the new comedy in November 2009. But Cox shouldn't be too disappointed - "Cougar Town", in which the star plays a middle-aged single mother on the hunt for a younger man, has been picked up for a second season by ABC network bosses.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says