Jennifer Aniston Not Joining Courteney Cox in 'Cougar Town'
Jennifer Aniston's representative has dismissed reports the actress will reunite with her "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox in the second season of her U.S. TV hit "Cougar Town". The "He's Just Not That Into You" star was alleged to have signed up to make a guest appearance on the sitcom, following in the footsteps of her former "Friends" castmate Lisa Kudrow.
A spokesman for Aniston insists the rumors are false, although he has refused to rule out the possibility in the future. The rep tells GossipCop.com, "At present there are no plans for Jennifer to be on the show. (But) never say never."
Aniston isn't the only former "Friends" star to turn down the offer - Matthew Perry refused to romance Cox for the new comedy in November 2009. But Cox shouldn't be too disappointed - "Cougar Town", in which the star plays a middle-aged single mother on the hunt for a younger man, has been picked up for a second season by ABC network bosses.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger