Jennifer Aniston Not Joining Courteney Cox in 'Cougar Town'
Jennifer Aniston's representative has dismissed reports the actress will reunite with her "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox in the second season of her U.S. TV hit "Cougar Town". The "He's Just Not That Into You" star was alleged to have signed up to make a guest appearance on the sitcom, following in the footsteps of her former "Friends" castmate Lisa Kudrow.
A spokesman for Aniston insists the rumors are false, although he has refused to rule out the possibility in the future. The rep tells GossipCop.com, "At present there are no plans for Jennifer to be on the show. (But) never say never."
Aniston isn't the only former "Friends" star to turn down the offer - Matthew Perry refused to romance Cox for the new comedy in November 2009. But Cox shouldn't be too disappointed - "Cougar Town", in which the star plays a middle-aged single mother on the hunt for a younger man, has been picked up for a second season by ABC network bosses.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift