Heidi Klum Takes 'Project Runway' to New York for Seventh Season
Heidi Klum will turn a New York street into Project Runway Avenue on Wednesday, January 13 - to mark the reality TV show's return to the Big Apple. Hosts Klum and Tim Gunn will join New York City officials at a ceremony to kickstart the forthcoming seventh season, and temporarily rename a section of 7th Avenue Project Runway Avenue.
City chiefs have also agreed to make January 13 Project Runway Day, to mark the show's contribution to the city's fashion industry. The new season begins in America on Thursday, January 14.
Heidi Klum first landed as the judge of "Project Runway" in December 2004. She also becomes the host and executive producer of the reality show. Through the reality TV series, she earned an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Host of a Reality or Reality-Competition Show in 2008.
More Project Runway News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November