Heidi Klum Takes 'Project Runway' to New York for Seventh Season
Heidi Klum will turn a New York street into Project Runway Avenue on Wednesday, January 13 - to mark the reality TV show's return to the Big Apple. Hosts Klum and Tim Gunn will join New York City officials at a ceremony to kickstart the forthcoming seventh season, and temporarily rename a section of 7th Avenue Project Runway Avenue.
City chiefs have also agreed to make January 13 Project Runway Day, to mark the show's contribution to the city's fashion industry. The new season begins in America on Thursday, January 14.
Heidi Klum first landed as the judge of "Project Runway" in December 2004. She also becomes the host and executive producer of the reality show. Through the reality TV series, she earned an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Host of a Reality or Reality-Competition Show in 2008.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy