Heidi Klum Takes 'Project Runway' to New York for Seventh Season
Heidi Klum will turn a New York street into Project Runway Avenue on Wednesday, January 13 - to mark the reality TV show's return to the Big Apple. Hosts Klum and Tim Gunn will join New York City officials at a ceremony to kickstart the forthcoming seventh season, and temporarily rename a section of 7th Avenue Project Runway Avenue.
City chiefs have also agreed to make January 13 Project Runway Day, to mark the show's contribution to the city's fashion industry. The new season begins in America on Thursday, January 14.
Heidi Klum first landed as the judge of "Project Runway" in December 2004. She also becomes the host and executive producer of the reality show. Through the reality TV series, she earned an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Host of a Reality or Reality-Competition Show in 2008.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!