Heidi Klum Takes 'Project Runway' to New York for Seventh Season
Heidi Klum will turn a New York street into Project Runway Avenue on Wednesday, January 13 - to mark the reality TV show's return to the Big Apple. Hosts Klum and Tim Gunn will join New York City officials at a ceremony to kickstart the forthcoming seventh season, and temporarily rename a section of 7th Avenue Project Runway Avenue.
City chiefs have also agreed to make January 13 Project Runway Day, to mark the show's contribution to the city's fashion industry. The new season begins in America on Thursday, January 14.
Heidi Klum first landed as the judge of "Project Runway" in December 2004. She also becomes the host and executive producer of the reality show. Through the reality TV series, she earned an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Host of a Reality or Reality-Competition Show in 2008.
More Project Runway News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors