Heidi Klum Takes 'Project Runway' to New York for Seventh Season
Heidi Klum will turn a New York street into Project Runway Avenue on Wednesday, January 13 - to mark the reality TV show's return to the Big Apple. Hosts Klum and Tim Gunn will join New York City officials at a ceremony to kickstart the forthcoming seventh season, and temporarily rename a section of 7th Avenue Project Runway Avenue.
City chiefs have also agreed to make January 13 Project Runway Day, to mark the show's contribution to the city's fashion industry. The new season begins in America on Thursday, January 14.
Heidi Klum first landed as the judge of "Project Runway" in December 2004. She also becomes the host and executive producer of the reality show. Through the reality TV series, she earned an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Host of a Reality or Reality-Competition Show in 2008.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media