Bon Jovi Let Fans Choose Track for 2010 Grammy Awards Performance
Rockers Bon Jovi are giving fans the chance to choose which song they perform at 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. The band have been booked to sing at the ceremony, which takes place in Los Angeles on January 31. And they want die-hard devotees to log on to the awards show's site www.cbs.com/grammys and tell them what to sing.
It could be a big night for the veteran band - they're also nominated in the Best Pop Performance category for their track "We Weren't Born to Follow".
Some other artists who also have been confirmed to perform at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards are Beyonce Knowles, Black Eyed Peas, Pink, Green Day, Lady Antebellum, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift and Zac Brown Band. The event will be aired live by CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game