Bon Jovi Let Fans Choose Track for 2010 Grammy Awards Performance
Rockers Bon Jovi are giving fans the chance to choose which song they perform at 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. The band have been booked to sing at the ceremony, which takes place in Los Angeles on January 31. And they want die-hard devotees to log on to the awards show's site www.cbs.com/grammys and tell them what to sing.
It could be a big night for the veteran band - they're also nominated in the Best Pop Performance category for their track "We Weren't Born to Follow".
Some other artists who also have been confirmed to perform at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards are Beyonce Knowles, Black Eyed Peas, Pink, Green Day, Lady Antebellum, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift and Zac Brown Band. The event will be aired live by CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party