Bon Jovi Let Fans Choose Track for 2010 Grammy Awards Performance
Rockers Bon Jovi are giving fans the chance to choose which song they perform at 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. The band have been booked to sing at the ceremony, which takes place in Los Angeles on January 31. And they want die-hard devotees to log on to the awards show's site www.cbs.com/grammys and tell them what to sing.
It could be a big night for the veteran band - they're also nominated in the Best Pop Performance category for their track "We Weren't Born to Follow".
Some other artists who also have been confirmed to perform at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards are Beyonce Knowles, Black Eyed Peas, Pink, Green Day, Lady Antebellum, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift and Zac Brown Band. The event will be aired live by CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle