Bon Jovi Let Fans Choose Track for 2010 Grammy Awards Performance
Rockers Bon Jovi are giving fans the chance to choose which song they perform at 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. The band have been booked to sing at the ceremony, which takes place in Los Angeles on January 31. And they want die-hard devotees to log on to the awards show's site www.cbs.com/grammys and tell them what to sing.
It could be a big night for the veteran band - they're also nominated in the Best Pop Performance category for their track "We Weren't Born to Follow".
Some other artists who also have been confirmed to perform at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards are Beyonce Knowles, Black Eyed Peas, Pink, Green Day, Lady Antebellum, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift and Zac Brown Band. The event will be aired live by CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site