Bon Jovi Let Fans Choose Track for 2010 Grammy Awards Performance
Rockers Bon Jovi are giving fans the chance to choose which song they perform at 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. The band have been booked to sing at the ceremony, which takes place in Los Angeles on January 31. And they want die-hard devotees to log on to the awards show's site www.cbs.com/grammys and tell them what to sing.
It could be a big night for the veteran band - they're also nominated in the Best Pop Performance category for their track "We Weren't Born to Follow".
Some other artists who also have been confirmed to perform at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards are Beyonce Knowles, Black Eyed Peas, Pink, Green Day, Lady Antebellum, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift and Zac Brown Band. The event will be aired live by CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune