Sam Worthington Pleased Sharing Screen With Keira Knightley and Eva Mendes
Australian actor Sam Worthington was stunned to find out he'd be appearing alongside Keira Knightley and Eva Mendes in a movie - because he only agreed to take on the role as a favor.
The "Avatar" actor signed up to star in Massy Tadjedin's upcoming film "Last Night", and he felt like he'd hit the jackpot when she mentioned he would be sharing the screen with two Hollywood beauties.
And his friends were so keen to meet the female stars, they rushed to visit Worthington in New York while he filmed the movie. He says, "I did the film as a favor to the director and then she said, 'I have Keira Knightley and Eva Mendes too.' So I thought, 'Let's go to the lottery!' Suddenly all my mates, who weren't that bothered before, wanted to come out to New York and hang out with Keira and Eva. Strange that."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes