Sam Worthington Pleased Sharing Screen With Keira Knightley and Eva Mendes
Australian actor Sam Worthington was stunned to find out he'd be appearing alongside Keira Knightley and Eva Mendes in a movie - because he only agreed to take on the role as a favor.
The "Avatar" actor signed up to star in Massy Tadjedin's upcoming film "Last Night", and he felt like he'd hit the jackpot when she mentioned he would be sharing the screen with two Hollywood beauties.
And his friends were so keen to meet the female stars, they rushed to visit Worthington in New York while he filmed the movie. He says, "I did the film as a favor to the director and then she said, 'I have Keira Knightley and Eva Mendes too.' So I thought, 'Let's go to the lottery!' Suddenly all my mates, who weren't that bothered before, wanted to come out to New York and hang out with Keira and Eva. Strange that."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom