Sam Worthington Pleased Sharing Screen With Keira Knightley and Eva Mendes
Australian actor Sam Worthington was stunned to find out he'd be appearing alongside Keira Knightley and Eva Mendes in a movie - because he only agreed to take on the role as a favor.
The "Avatar" actor signed up to star in Massy Tadjedin's upcoming film "Last Night", and he felt like he'd hit the jackpot when she mentioned he would be sharing the screen with two Hollywood beauties.
And his friends were so keen to meet the female stars, they rushed to visit Worthington in New York while he filmed the movie. He says, "I did the film as a favor to the director and then she said, 'I have Keira Knightley and Eva Mendes too.' So I thought, 'Let's go to the lottery!' Suddenly all my mates, who weren't that bothered before, wanted to come out to New York and hang out with Keira and Eva. Strange that."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival