Sam Worthington Pleased Sharing Screen With Keira Knightley and Eva Mendes
Australian actor Sam Worthington was stunned to find out he'd be appearing alongside Keira Knightley and Eva Mendes in a movie - because he only agreed to take on the role as a favor.
The "Avatar" actor signed up to star in Massy Tadjedin's upcoming film "Last Night", and he felt like he'd hit the jackpot when she mentioned he would be sharing the screen with two Hollywood beauties.
And his friends were so keen to meet the female stars, they rushed to visit Worthington in New York while he filmed the movie. He says, "I did the film as a favor to the director and then she said, 'I have Keira Knightley and Eva Mendes too.' So I thought, 'Let's go to the lottery!' Suddenly all my mates, who weren't that bothered before, wanted to come out to New York and hang out with Keira and Eva. Strange that."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie