Zoe Saldana Joins Reese Witherspoon as Avon's New Face
"Star Trek" beauty Zoe Saldana is joining Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Hudson as the new face of make-up giant Avon. The actress will front the upcoming advertising campaign for the company's latest perfume Eternal Magic, as well as its color cosmetics collection.
Avon is known for its stance against domestic violence and for female empowerment and Saldana is proud to be linked to such a firm, reports People.com. She says, "It means so much to me to be associated with a company that shares my values and believes in empowering women."
Geralyn Breig, Senior Vice President and President of Avon North America, adds, "We are thrilled to have Zoe as the spokesperson for Eternal Magic. Every woman wants to be unforgettable and Zoe perfectly embodies that feeling. She's a rising star in Hollywood - and has built a strong reputation for playing empowering characters that leave a lasting impression."
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date