Zoe Saldana Joins Reese Witherspoon as Avon's New Face
"Star Trek" beauty Zoe Saldana is joining Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Hudson as the new face of make-up giant Avon. The actress will front the upcoming advertising campaign for the company's latest perfume Eternal Magic, as well as its color cosmetics collection.
Avon is known for its stance against domestic violence and for female empowerment and Saldana is proud to be linked to such a firm, reports People.com. She says, "It means so much to me to be associated with a company that shares my values and believes in empowering women."
Geralyn Breig, Senior Vice President and President of Avon North America, adds, "We are thrilled to have Zoe as the spokesperson for Eternal Magic. Every woman wants to be unforgettable and Zoe perfectly embodies that feeling. She's a rising star in Hollywood - and has built a strong reputation for playing empowering characters that leave a lasting impression."
More Zoe Saldana News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie