Zoe Saldana Joins Reese Witherspoon as Avon's New Face
"Star Trek" beauty Zoe Saldana is joining Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Hudson as the new face of make-up giant Avon. The actress will front the upcoming advertising campaign for the company's latest perfume Eternal Magic, as well as its color cosmetics collection.
Avon is known for its stance against domestic violence and for female empowerment and Saldana is proud to be linked to such a firm, reports People.com. She says, "It means so much to me to be associated with a company that shares my values and believes in empowering women."
Geralyn Breig, Senior Vice President and President of Avon North America, adds, "We are thrilled to have Zoe as the spokesperson for Eternal Magic. Every woman wants to be unforgettable and Zoe perfectly embodies that feeling. She's a rising star in Hollywood - and has built a strong reputation for playing empowering characters that leave a lasting impression."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic