Zoe Saldana Joins Reese Witherspoon as Avon's New Face
"Star Trek" beauty Zoe Saldana is joining Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Hudson as the new face of make-up giant Avon. The actress will front the upcoming advertising campaign for the company's latest perfume Eternal Magic, as well as its color cosmetics collection.
Avon is known for its stance against domestic violence and for female empowerment and Saldana is proud to be linked to such a firm, reports People.com. She says, "It means so much to me to be associated with a company that shares my values and believes in empowering women."
Geralyn Breig, Senior Vice President and President of Avon North America, adds, "We are thrilled to have Zoe as the spokesperson for Eternal Magic. Every woman wants to be unforgettable and Zoe perfectly embodies that feeling. She's a rising star in Hollywood - and has built a strong reputation for playing empowering characters that leave a lasting impression."
More Zoe Saldana News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris