Helen Mirren Responds to Her Sex Novel Rumors
British actress Helen Mirren has scoffed at rumors she's planning to write a book about sex - insisting an "offhand comment" was simply taken out of context. Recent reports suggested the 64-year-old actress was penning a tome about bedroom romps.
And though she admits entertaining the idea of writing her own novel, the star insists her prose won't be X-rated. She tells the New York Post, "Please! No! Sometimes you make an offhand comment to someone somewhere and it gets handed down."
"But I would someday like to do a book. A whole different kind. A novel. I love the process. It came so easily to me when I sat down to write something, and took me by surprise because I didn't know I'd enjoy it so much. But writing about love and sex? Not until I'm dead."
More Helen Mirren News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?