Helen Mirren Responds to Her Sex Novel Rumors
British actress Helen Mirren has scoffed at rumors she's planning to write a book about sex - insisting an "offhand comment" was simply taken out of context. Recent reports suggested the 64-year-old actress was penning a tome about bedroom romps.
And though she admits entertaining the idea of writing her own novel, the star insists her prose won't be X-rated. She tells the New York Post, "Please! No! Sometimes you make an offhand comment to someone somewhere and it gets handed down."
"But I would someday like to do a book. A whole different kind. A novel. I love the process. It came so easily to me when I sat down to write something, and took me by surprise because I didn't know I'd enjoy it so much. But writing about love and sex? Not until I'm dead."
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor