Helen Mirren Responds to Her Sex Novel Rumors
British actress Helen Mirren has scoffed at rumors she's planning to write a book about sex - insisting an "offhand comment" was simply taken out of context. Recent reports suggested the 64-year-old actress was penning a tome about bedroom romps.
And though she admits entertaining the idea of writing her own novel, the star insists her prose won't be X-rated. She tells the New York Post, "Please! No! Sometimes you make an offhand comment to someone somewhere and it gets handed down."
"But I would someday like to do a book. A whole different kind. A novel. I love the process. It came so easily to me when I sat down to write something, and took me by surprise because I didn't know I'd enjoy it so much. But writing about love and sex? Not until I'm dead."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift